Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Covid 19 is reducing Normies to Incel status & other things...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

Suicide fuel for normies. They're finally walking a step in our shoes.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply

Amazing how this pandemic shows Society's true colors

Cope this is a temporary set back for normies while isolation is eternal for us

Cope this is a temporary set back for normies while isolation is eternal for us
Perhaps, but this will have major economic and political ramifications for the next decade or longer.

Perhaps, but this will have major economic and political ramifications for the next decade or longer.
Won't be enough to impact hypergamy and foid worship culture

Won't be enough to impact hypergamy and foid worship culture
No. But it will a) make social circlemaxxing harder as more companies go to a work from home model and b) make OLD the default way of meeting sexual and romantic interests.

Expect sub 7/8 theory to become law soon, and for shit like egirls to become even more popular. Also more ERs and suicides.

normgroids can't go 2 weeks home alone without freaking out and threatening society, meanwhile for over a decade that has been my reality. i am again reminded why normies are fucking retarded and worthless. also JFL at the Tr*noids again, how pathetic and weak, they need to be validated because that's all that garbage is, just a fetish. honestly fuck society for tolerating them and not throwing them off a cliff

Cope you fucking retard they are doing fine.