Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News COVID-19 causes your penis to shrink. It’s over dickcels who got COVID-19.

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★

Urologists say “Covid d*ck” is a real phenomenon, whereby the penis can reduce in size due to damage to blood vessels, The Sun reports.

A study of 3400 people led by University College London found that of 200 reported long Covid symptoms, a smaller penis was one of the rarer ones.

American urologist Ashley Winter explained that penile shrinkage after Covid is a domino effect of erectile dysfunction.

She told the podcast: “It is true that having erectile dysfunction leads to shortening.

“You have this period of time where the penis is not stretching itself out, where it’s not, you know, getting all this full blood into it, and that can lead to scarring of the penis and shortening of the penis.

“And that’s probably what you know your caller is referring to now.”

Men are only at risk of a smaller penis if the cause of their erectile dysfunction is physical, Dr Winter explained, such as cancer.

Lucky for me I got vaccinated. :feelsautistic:

Brutal if true

what disease makes dick bigger

Yes, Covid can cause your penis to shrink due to damage to blood vessels, however teenage/adult circumcision doesn't, right? That's right goy.

I have noticed that. My dick already shrunk but now its even more shrunk. It's dead, well I'm fucked! Well I have been for a while. I've had ED for 4 years

UNNGA IKKEA BUNGA IOONNGLAAAA LOAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

My penis shrunk after hernia surgery for some reason, covid didnt affect it.

My dick has already shrunk because of damage to blood vessels from fapping

My dick grew roughly after I got covid (srs) maybe it's just late puberty.