Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cousins graduation story (autistic rant)

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
Alright so just today a few hours ago I went to my older cousins graduation because he graduated highschool and it sucked.

You see my cousin is a halfbreed tyrone and he like has foids drooling for him 24/7, star player on the basketball team, good student, big social circle, everything you would expect from a guy like him. So me, my sister, my mom, and my grandma went to his graduation to celebrate, I SAW SO MANY GUYS WHO MOGGED ME and incel looking hillybillys with hot foids but thats not the point, I SAW SO MANY HOT FOIDS and some of them looked at me with disgust, some of them ignored my existence. AND TO TOP IT ALL OFF MY CHAD OF AN UNCLE WHO IS BALD AND DARKSKINNED WAS WALKING WITH 2 HOT WHITE MILF FOIDS, while I sit here and rot, he's fucking 52 years old and still gets tit pics from foids and shit, like what the fuck has this world come to? Old ass grandpa can get foids on him but I cannot?

but yeah sorry another autistic rant from an autist what did you expect?

tbh
hateful insul

fucking bullshit to the max man

went thru similar. now i sit here and drink at 3am :feelsjuice:

this world is a Joke , and deserves a Proper Punishment .

((They)) really want you to feel bad about being an Ugly Man.