Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cousincel

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
In 2020, I met my uncle’s daughter for the first time (my cousin). She was 10 years old at the time. She was the cutest child in the world. So innocent and pure. But as she grew older, she started losing interest in talking to me. She realized I was a loser with no friends.

And then in late 2022, I had a fight with her 16 year old foid cousin. No, she’s not my cousin. She’s my cousin’s cousin. Anyway, this bitch knew about my secrets (that I have a history of stalking and doing stupid shit). She told my now 13 year old cousin about it. And this led to her cutting off all contact with me.

I can’t take it anymore. She blocked me on social media. The only thing I have left is her phone number. I send her a message once a week but she never replies. I see her as a little sister and I honestly don’t know what I can do to win her back. I made a post about this on another forum and I got accused of being a stalkercel and pedocel.

What do I do, guys? She means the world to me. :feelsbadman:

Just cut her off

My brother it has been 6 months,but you should just go to her house for a visit, explain things to her and tell her what she means to you.

Mf is in love with his cousin Alabama type shitinnit

My brother it has been 6 months,but you should just go to her house for a visit, explain things to her and tell her what she means to you.
Thank you