Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Cousin Chad

JailBait109

JailBait109

Why even bother?
My uncle tutors me for one of my college classes, so I have to make the humiliating drive to his house to study once a week as his wife (i refuse to call that beast my aunt) coos and wont stop inquiring as to why i am not dating yet.

This particular evening I am over and i hear their dog rummaging around in my cousin’s room and a feminine voice calls out, “No Rox,” before my aunt calls the dog back to us telling her to leave the girl alone.

Apparently its my chad cousin’s 7/10 fiancé and she just waits around in his room for hours until he comes home from work late each night. She doesnt even live with them and she acts like a damned puppy. His parents are disgusting for letting this foid just sit around in their son’s room all day instead of sending her out for something better to do. Especially when they know I’m comming over.
Its more than clear that i am hopeless.
Knowing a girl like this will never exist for me, thanks to my Frankenstein‘s monster- esk features just gives me more reason to consider ending it.

just tell your aunt you're inexperienced and you're looking for someone to teach you the ropes :feelzez:

If she is a useless bitch why by be sad that you will never have one like her?

Poor comprehension of LARPing is a waste of time.

Rs1999574CI

Rs7291469CI

Rs9297534CI

Rs10212266CI

Rs176218EA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6