Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Cousin brought over blonde gf

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
My cousin brought over his perfect blonde gf and I have to sit there like a loser. He's fucking 4 years younger than me and this girl is perfect, tall bvlonde blue eyes etc super nice. I can't have any of this and she is fucking perfect.

He literally looks like an aryan Hitler Youth blonde hair tall etc perfect and they look perfect together. I will never have that because I'm a white subhuman.

tfw you will never be full bred german blood with perfect genes. WHY AM I ALIVE

Not as bad as me. My cousin is a literal stacey; when I was 9 years old she came over with her Chad boyfriend (who ended up getting put in a wheelchair after getting thrown off a balcony in a fight) and tormented me by asking me repeatedly if I had a gf "yet." I was fucking 9 years old. Anyway, she's an indie film actress now and haven't seen her since.

make them gEt out of youR house

I feel for you OP. I can't imagine the pain you're going through rn, stay strong.

tell him not too

I have a bottle of liquor hope I don't wake up. I dont' usually get affecte by petty shit like this but seeing someone 4 years younger and this is a brand new gf after he just broke up with another and I've never had one.

there is no future. im always ignored. WHY THE FUCK SHOULDNT I RAGE QUIT GUESTS??? WHAT DO I HAVE TO LIVE FOR

Yeah it's pretty fun and helps me forget about the constant depression
I was planning on playing it because i saw some of my favorite songs on there, is it a gacha game

I DID MY TIME AND I WANT OUT

I was planning on playing it because i saw some of my favorite songs on there, is it a gacha game
It's a gacha game, but all that stuff's completely optional. The game comes with all the characters, the gacha stuff only gets you alternate costumes and whatever.

It's a gacha game, but all that stuff's completely optional. The game comes with all the characters, the gacha stuff only gets you alternate costumes and whatever.
might play casually i have like $500 invested already into fate/grand order

Let's face it, you're feeling down after seeing a Stacy with your cousin, but reality is you can't even get a becky.

If you listen to slipknot in 2018 you should probably call it quits

Not as bad as me. My cousin is a literal stacey; when I was 9 years old she came over with her Chad boyfriend (who ended up getting put in a wheelchair after getting thrown off a balcony in a fight) and tormented me by asking me repeatedly if I had a gf "yet." I was fucking 9 years old. Anyway, she's an indie film actress now and haven't seen her since.

Be honest ... How did you react to that news?

Be honest ... How did you react to that news?
Was still young and blue-pilled, so I was indifferent as any other clueless kid would be. Nowadays, I would have thrown a party and pulled out the bubbly hahaha