Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Courtney Ryan is a Reptilian

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Courtney Ryan is another "pro male” youtube star. She gives advice on men’s fashion and dating, but she pulls in her subscribers/followers by being another Ned Flanders who tells people what’s right and wrong, much like Better Bachelor and Alexander Grace.

But I’m not here to talk about her content, I’m here to point something out I just noticed. Yes, I was dumb enough to click on one of her videos, but in the first ten seconds already, there is something that made alarm bells go off in my head.

It’s her neck. Look at it. What the fuck is going on with her neck? That’s not normal. I can’t even do it if I try and she does it all the time. The video is below and you don’t need to jump to any point to see it, because as I said, it happens all the time.

Honestly, to me she comes across as one of those awkward Reptilian overlords like Mark Zuckerberg and Klaus Schwab. She’s very stiff and logical. Very uncanny.

She is pretty. I have a test: I will coom inside her repeatedly, if she gets pregnant, she is human, if not, reptilian.

That neck looks like it’s pulsating :feelswhat:

Not a second.