Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Court hearing 27/06/2024

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★★
@Ron.Belgrade @Pancakecel @ItsovERfucks @VictimofBpillReaper

I just got back from my court hearing.
Good news is, I'm not going to prison.

Bad news is, i have new rules i need to live by while i'm on probation.
Those are:

.For punching that cunt, i would have been sentenced to 6 weeks in prison, but that sentence has been suspended for 2 years.
Meaning that if I commit another offense during those 2 years, that 6 weeks may be added to whatever sentence I receive for committing that offence.

. I have a new curfew.
Before, it was that i had to stay and sleep at my home between 8 in the evening and 8 in the morning.
Now, it's 7 in the evening and 7 in the morning until December this year.

.I have to pay £300 compensation to the girl I walloped.

. And I need to wear a tracking device on my ankle, that I also need to charge constantly.

So, yeah, that's pretty much it.

Oh, except that during my court hearing, i learnt some new info about the girl i assaulted.
She wasn't present during my court hearing, this was read out loud on paperwork by her lawyer, i think?
It said that she had anxiety since she was 4, and got therapy for it to get better.
She also wanted to be a hair stylist... and than a certain autistic goth britbong orgecel just had to come along and make her mental health worse (that's me btw).

Funny how lots of foids seen to have anxiety and mental health issues these days innit?

Last edited:
@VictimofBpillReaper broootal.

although best wishes since you didn't end up in prison.
based.

link the thread u made before this one. so GrAYs can get caught up.
I'll link the whole saga.

Those are:

.For punching that cunt, i would have been sentenced to 6 weeks in prison, but that sentence has been suspended for 2 years.
Meaning that if I commit another offense during those 2 years, that 6 weeks may be added to whatever sentence I receive for committing that offence.

. I have a new curfew.
Before, it was that i had to stay and sleep at my home between 8 in the evening and 8 in the morning.

. And I need to wear a tracking device on my ankle, that I also need to charge constantly.

Oh, except that during my court hearing, i learnt some new info about the girl i assaulted.
She wasn't present during my court hearing, this was read out loud on paperwork by her lawyer, i think?
It said that she had anxiety since she was 4, and got therapy for it to get better.
She also wanted to be a hair stylist... and than a certain autistic goth britbong orgecel just had to come along and make her mental health worse (that's me btw).

Funny how lots of foids seen to have anxiety and mental health issues these days innit?
Not that bad overall, having to wear a tracking device and pay £300 is annoying. Do you pay that money in installments or does it have to be lump sum

Those are:

. I have a new curfew.

Is this in regard to that post from several months ago where you (if i remember correctly) said you were walking in a park one night and randomly punched a foid who was alone and then ran away?

If so, how did they find out it was you who did it?

Unless im getting you mixed up with another user

Edit - nvm i see where you linked all the posts in order now

Last edited:
Not that bad overall, having to wear a tracking device and pay £300 is annoying. Do you pay that money in installments or does it have to be lump sum
In installments.
I have to pay it off in 28 days.

In installments.
I have to pay it off in 28 days.
Ic, im guessing you'll be able to pay it, will just bite into your benefits money a bit

Is this in regard to that post from several months ago where you (im i remember correctly) said you were walking in a park one night and randomly punched a foid who was alone and then ran away?

If so, how did they find out it was you who did it?
I walked pass that same alleyway on sunday where 2 jerkops saw me and recognized me from the cctv footage.
I underestimated the police, i assumed they wouldn't give a toss abut this, but of course, you can't spell cUcK without the UK.
Srsly, if i punched a man, they wouldn't give a toss!

Ic, im guessing you'll be able to pay it, will just bite into your benefits money a bit
I get paid tomorrow and I get paid over £300 fortnightly too (not money bragging).
And my bills aren't very high either.

I get paid tomorrow and I get paid over £300 fortnightly too (not money bragging).
And my bills aren't very high either.
Ah that's alright then, only downside is you have to resist punching another foid for the next couple of years, kek

Ah that's alright then, only downside is you have to resist punching another foid for the next couple of years, kek
I haven't really feeling that urge since tbh.
lately, i've been feeling pretty chill.
i think thats the summer weather having an affect on my mood.

Those are:

. I have a new curfew.

very nice, couldve been way worse

make sure not to do any crazy stuff while youre on probation

i truly admire your work in the streets

I haven't really feeling that urge since tbh.
lately, i've been feeling pretty chill.
i think thats the summer weather having an affect on my mood.
You shouldn't do that ever again since you can't really get away with it. Jfl at thinking you can just punch a foid in some park and never get caught. Especially as a sub 5 the foid will have your ugly face imprinted in her mind forever

I walked pass that same alleyway on sunday where 2 jerkops saw me and recognized me from the cctv footage.
I underestimated the police, i assumed they wouldn't give a toss abut this, but of course, you can't spell cUcK without the UK.
Srsly, if i punched a man, they wouldn't give a toss!
geez, thats brutal. Everything about that is so unlucky - the fact there was cctv there, the fact someone cared enough to go back and watch the cctv, and the fact that they somehow recognized you, and the fact they cared enough to get the authorities involved

Like you said, if chad randomly beat you down in an alleyway theyd just laugh and tell you to go away. But it happens to becky and she gets a 300 pound payday

Sorry to hear about this, hoping things get better for you

are u mentally ill?

You shouldn't do that ever again since you can't really get away with it. Jfl at thinking you can just punch a foid in some park and never get caught. Especially as a sub 5 the foid will have your ugly face imprinted in her mind forever
i punched her in an alleyway, not in a park.
And yeah, i was pretty naive to assume the jerkops won't investigate this.

All that for punching one worthless pig.

The psychological therapist and assistant therapist don't seem to think so.
I am on the autism spectrum if that counts.
don't become a repeat offender it ain't worth it. develop strategies to quell ur rage.

only thing i would love to go jail for is to raping a foid by inserting the rod

don't become a repeat offender it ain't worth it. develop strategies to quell ur rage.
I haven't really been feeling very pissed off lately.
I'm not a regular reoffender, the only crime i commit is stealing food from shops when i'm broke.
And that's not even a crime these days.
Yesterday, i saw some guy steal shit from tesco and ran off.
The security guard and a staff member stood in the doorway as he bolted.

I haven't really been feeling very pissed off lately.
I'm not a regular reoffender, the only crime i commit is stealing food from shops when i'm broke.
And that's not even a crime these days.
Yesterday, i saw some guy steal shit from tesco and ran off.
The security guard and a staff member stood in the doorway as he bolted.
when ur pissed stay home. idk what it's like being an autist but what u did was dumb as fuck boyo.

only thing i would love to go jail for is to raping a foid by inserting the rod

well what do you expect?
low iq comes with being autistic.
we're not known for being smart
well now ur an experienced dumbfuck so dont go to court again :feelskek:

Jfl.

Well it could have been a lot worse