Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Couple tying service dog to tree, shooting and killing him while laughing, but remember, "If you can't get a GF you're a bad person"

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
A North Carolina couple has been arrested after a video surfaced that show them tying her service dog to a tree and shooting him numerous times with a rifle while laughing. Marinna Rollins, 23, was taken into custody Tuesday. Her boyfriend, Jerren Heng, 26, was already in custody.

So this guy that went along with it, somehow he managed to get a decent looking GF, and according to Normies, "If you can't get a GF you're a bad person with a bad personality"

And that dog, who's been loyal to her, for her service, she's was ready to kill her loyal companion for a chad. Her dog should have mauled them to death.

No, you know what, maybe Normies are right, I guess tying dogs to trees and shooting them is being a good person and having a good personality.

Just kill dogs, tie them to trees and shoot them bro.

6WTQB2AJJNILFCI26FGEP27GYY

Dog huey 36172206 ver10

Why were they arrested? Fuck dog culture. They are animals, who cares what you do to them. Are we going to arrest farm hands who put down lame horses next? It’s a personal freedom thing. Dogs and pets are your property, you should be able to do what you want with them.

Niggers shoot their pit bulls dead all the time. The second a white person does it they go to jail.

Why were they arrested? Fuck dog culture. They are animals, who cares what you do to them. Are we going to arrest farm hands who put down lame horses next? It’s a personal freedom thing. Dogs and pets are your property, you should be able to do what you want with them.

Niggers shoot their pit bulls dead all the time. The second a white person does it they go to jail.
Cucks and whores deserve to die before animals. If it's not legal to kill them then it shouldn't be legal to kill animals too.

Europeans have been living symbiotically with canines since the Ice Age, and as you admit yourself, it is a nigger trait to abuse them.

Cucks and whores deserve to die before animals.
That’s true
If it's not legal to kill them then it shouldn't be legal to kill animals too.
It’s a property rights thing. Millions of cows are getting their head pressed in as I’m typing this, I don’t see why we as a society see dogs, cats, birds etc as different. It might be a social taboo to like kill your dog but it shouldn’t be the govts right to arrest you for what you do with your property. Unless it’s gay as fuck like putting a pride flag on your lawn (but that would be in the realm of affecting others, which killing your dog doesn’t do)

That’s true

It’s a property rights thing. Millions of cows are getting their head pressed in as I’m typing this, I don’t see why we as a society see dogs, cats, birds etc as different. It might be a social taboo to like kill your dog but it shouldn’t be the govts right to arrest you for what you do with your property. Unless it’s gay as fuck like putting a pride flag on your lawn (but that would be in the realm of affecting others, which killing your dog doesn’t do)
Animals shouldn't be considered property only because we feed them. These days people will be more offended by a flag that says "killing animals is good" than the gay flag.

You fucking missed the point of my post thanks.

You fucking missed the point of my post thanks.
Yeah but I’m still bumping it
Animals shouldn't be considered property only because we feed them.
They’re property because you bought them and take care of them. Like cows or horses or any other animal.
These days people will be more offended by a flag that says "killing animals is good" than the gay flag.
Yeah because dog culture is fucking stupid. We are in a globalist liberal hellhole where nobody is having children so to plug the gap of biological maternal/paternal instincts of wanting a child they get a pet. Hence “fur babies” and “dog moms” and etc.

A North Carolina couple has been arrested after a video surfaced that show them tying her service dog to a tree and shooting him numerous times with a rifle while laughing. Marinna Rollins, 23, was taken into custody Tuesday. Her boyfriend, Jerren Heng, 26, was already in custody.

So this guy that went along with it, somehow he managed to get a decent looking GF, and according to Normies, "If you can't get a GF you're a bad person with a bad personality"

And that dog, who's been loyal to her, for her service, she's was ready to kill her loyal companion for a chad. Her dog should have mauled them to death.

No, you know what, maybe Normies are right, I guess tying dogs to trees and shooting them is being a good person and having a good personality.

View attachment 455749

View attachment 455750
Shit like this is why I hate normies and don't take what they say seriously.

Yeah but I’m still bumping it

They’re property because you bought them and take care of them. Like cows or horses or any other animal.

Yeah because dog culture is fucking stupid. We are in a globalist liberal hellhole where nobody is having children so to plug the gap of biological maternal/paternal instincts of wanting a child they get a pet. Hence “fur babies” and “dog moms” and etc.
Aiight my bad, I understand not everybody likes pets, I don't care, I'm just pointing out the hole in Normie logic. I do think Normies are hypocritical when it comes to dogs, like one minute "I can't judge muslims for their culture because it will be islamaphobic" and the next minute "Asians eating dogs is wrong as I chew down on this fried chicken"
Shit like this is why I hate normies and don't take what they say seriously.
Bro just shoot dogs and tie them to trees bro, and then you'll get a gf.

She has the the crazy eyes

On what grounds is killing your own dog considered a crime. I'd understand if it was someone else's. Its not a nice thing to do but why a crime?

View attachment 455749

View attachment 455750
A noteworthy variation of the dogpill, but perhaps with sadistic/necrophilic elements

On what grounds is killing your own dog considered a crime. I'd understand if it was someone else's. Its not a nice thing to do but why a crime?

Probably animal cruelty because they tied him up and shot him multiple times.

So many cucks there - how it's a crime? , they did nuffing, should have freedom:soy::soy::soy:
It's Chad and whore you faggots they getting punished for whatever reason is based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back