Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Couple on TikTok

Deep.Nest

Deep.Nest

Toilet Clogger
★★

I'll never have this. No woman on this planet could ever genuinely love and care about me in a romantic way. I'd never be able to make her smile or make her experience happiness around me. Not a single woman would ever look at me and consider loving me or spending time with me. These are the cards I was dealt. It's a shit hand. Nothing I do can change this. No matter how I act or what I say, the women I like will never give me a chance.

i wish the worst for them.

I more jealous of the ones who share my niche interests.

It's something unfathomable, having someone who thinks about you and wants to spend time with you.

makes me wanna :feelsrope:

We will never have this

*spinning back elbows* (in UFC 5)

Q predicted this

It's something unfathomable, having someone who thinks about you and wants to spend time with you.
Completely, I don't know how to make people care about me

What if someone just… pushed them :feelshehe:

God this makes me want to rope. The lyrics, “I’m a simple man, I don’t need much, just some simple songs and some human touch” make me feel horrible because human touch is more than I will ever have and they don’t consider that much?!!!

How tf are we supposed to compete?

God this makes me want to rope. The lyrics, “I’m a simple man, I don’t need much, just some simple songs and some human touch” make me feel horrible because human touch is more than I will ever have and they don’t consider that much?!!!
I know. The song was complete insult to injury.

I know. The song was complete insult to injury.
Sure is. Absolutely hate it when these people are so oblivious to how good they have it they consider love and touch as minor things

Sure is. Absolutely hate it when these people are so oblivious to how good they have it they consider love and touch as minor things
The privileged are frequently blind to how good they actually have it. This has been the case throughout ALL of human history

The privileged are frequently blind to how good they actually have it. This has been the case throughout ALL of human history
Yes, very true, sadly. Privilege is invisible to those who have it. Absolute ragefuel though when someone acts like the thing you need the most in your life and are starved for is nothing. I have a legit muscle car and it is nothing compared to love. Literal awesome stuff like that isn’t even comparable to live and they disregard love as not much.

not gonna lie, I am kinda happy for them. It's good that not everybody has as shitty life as I do and it's not their fault I am a genetic failure. If people like this don't bully me and just leave me alone to live my monk like life peacefully I'm fine with them

You are torturing yourself. Stop.

Looks like my Saturday is already ruined. Chad and Becky fucking in the Hawaii hotel while I cope alone in my room hearing screaming outside.

Of course it's a pretty boy Chad, I couldn't see that from a mile :feelsseriously: