Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couple at the gym today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I got to the gym the first thing I did was bench press. There was a guy on the bench next to me, didn’t pay him much attention tbh. Between sets while I was recovering I looked halfway across the gym and saw a cute girl with a real nice body doing squats. Nothing unusual about that either, lots of hot thots at my gym.

Couple sets later I noticed the dude next to me had gone over to the thot, it was his fucking gf! Here is the kicker, the guy was just real tall (like 6’4) and white. He had some muscle as he was kind of ogremaxxed but not jacked like a bodybuilder or shredded. His face was very meh, and his fashion sense was below average.

So basically to get a Stacy you just have to be tall, white and not obese. I felt so much hatred toward this guy it’s almost indescribable.

6'4, white, and average face, he probably has money as well. No surprise there. :feelsjuice: