Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coupla VICE articles on Incels

"The incel world is not unique within the wide array of misogynist and other fringe American subcultures "
Dumb fucking cunt doesn't understand how much of this shit comes from r9k which in turn comes from Japanese culture.
" the incel community is still relatively new, small and understudied. "
>We've been around since Rome
>New
What?
"much of the violence in American life is perpetrated by men against women,"
Yeah and all those men are black
Also reminder that lesbian and bisexual woman beat each other more than straights.
NEET: A person who is "not in education, employment, or training." Originally a government designation in the UK meant to sound more palatable than "status zero," it's now been co-opted by incels to describe where they fit into society writ large.
No it fucking hasn't, that's just what we are. That's not co-opting. What?
Stacy: This is a woman who allegedly has her pick of sexual partners, although incels seem to simultaneously believe that all women have their pick of sexual partners. A Stacy is the unattainable female ideal that is targeted for revulsion and perhaps even violence.
Not even going to argue with this one.
>If you are feeling suicidal, visit the website of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or call toll free 1-800-273-TALK (8255) at any time. A listing of similar helplines in other countries can be found here.
Oh, I want to kill myself alright.

https://www.cdc.gov/violenceprevention/pdf/nisvs_sofindings.pdf

Violence by an Intimate Partner • The lifetime prevalence of rape, physical violence, and/or stalking by an intimate partner was: For women: - Lesbian – 43.8% - Bisexual – 61.1% - Heterosexual – 35.0%

Last edited:
>vice

Trash journalistic integrity.

Tim Heidecker is an obsolete, larval faggot - he was enough of a nuisance using his limp wrist to knock MDE off the air. Ashamed that I ever used to enjoy this guy's self-indulgent, childish "comedy". He, however, should have stuck to it, as he proves himself laughably inept in a more conventional setting:

I’m down in the basement
Making signs out of love
There’s a big time special guest tonight
coming in from above

This town hasn’t seen such excitement
since John Cena in 09
Yea that arena is know for its wrestling matches
but tonight we’re gonna have ourselves a different kind
A different kind of good time

I’m taking my mamma and her sister aunt Marie
And I hope I find a like minded girl tonight at the trump rally

I’m gonna take a shower
and shave so i look good
Wear my Hillary for prison shirt
Iike a good boy should
Plan to show up there early
watch the motorcade arrive
Grill up some meat in the parking lot
They say doors open at five

Got my picture of Obama
Which we’ll burn in Effigy
And I hope I find a like minded girl tonight at the trump rally

Maybe I’ll get to sit
Behind the man they love to hate
And watch him throw a fit
About problems I can’t contemplate

Sometimes it scares me
When he goes on one of those rants
Sometimes I don’t know what he’s talking about
But it makes them liberals shit their pants
Makes them shit their pants

Oh it gives them such trauma
And it makes us so happy

But I just wanna find a like minded girl
Oh I really wanna find a like minded girl
Yes I just want to find a like minded girl
Tonight at the trump rally!

This midlife crisis cuckold is still stuck in '07. Hang up your XXL coat, old man. In the intervening decade, it would appear the only tricks he's been able to siphon out of the Zeitgeist are "" and "the Right can't fucking sex fuck laid". Paul Joseph Watson, et al. coming in red hot with the rejoinder in a few days: "the Left can't fucking sex fuck laid".

If you or someone you know is fixated on perceived flaws in appearance or might be struggling with body dysmorphic disorder (BDD), help is available. Click here to learn about support groups based in the US and abroad.

If you are feeling suicidal, visit the website of the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline or call toll free 1-800-273-TALK (8255) at any time. A listing of similar helplines in other countries can be found here.

Follow @Ritalincel on Twitter.

Holy shit they put so much effort into classifying us as a hate group when 99% of us are just depressed loners with lots of free time

No mention of the dogpill
Not good enough vice, do it again

How is femoid dehumanizing? It removed the male comparison feminists hate about the word female. Kek. :feelskek:

Tim Heidecker is that kike Jew that got Samuel Hyde's blackpilled show cancelled. He's an arrogant piece of shit.

Vice is retarded so I'm not really surprised.

I like their channel on yt, there's some good videos.