Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Countries that ban sex toys

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
c7daefrplug81.jpg

Based, all vibrators, dildos, cucumbers and bananas should be banned :feelsbaton:

Although I doubt this is actually enforced in South Korea or Alabama :feelsree: @PPEcel

c7daefrplug81.jpg

Based, all vibrators, dildos, cucumbers and bananas should be banned :feelsbaton:

Although I doubt this is actually enforced in South Korea or Alabama :feelsree: @PPEcel
it's easily a first amendment and a fourteenth amendment issue if Alabama actually bans the private possession of sex toys

You can still buy sex toys in Alabama-- it's just that the store has to put a sticker on the box which says that the toy is "sold only for medical, scientific, or educational purposes".- Legal loophole that they all use

Last edited:
it's easily a first amendment and a fourteenth amendment issue if Alabama actually bans the private possession of sex toys
You can still buy sex toys in Alabama-- it's just that the store has to put a sticker on the box which says that the toy is "sold only for medical, scientific, or educational purposes".- Legal loophole that they all use
:feelswhat:

Strong correlation with Islam mashallah

tbh, dogs should be banned too. foids love playing with their cocks. there was a bitch and it playfully bit me ,i had to take anti rabies vaccine.

tbh, dogs should be banned too. foids love playing with their cocks. there was a bitch and it playfully bit me ,i had to take anti rabies vaccine.