Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Counter response to IncelTear

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
When I advocated being hateful in response to IT suggesting we should date gay men, they thought I wanted war with them. I don't want war with you specifically. I suggested to purposely be hateful, to be artful so that when the time arises we remind them the biological differences between a man and a women. Perhaps they don't know because it's full of twinks. Remember the guy that invaded our space yesterday to tell us how he loved trannies, and had the audacity to ask for our advice on looksmaxing? I was proud of you guys for giving him the hammer.

'All I got out of that is "If you do all this, you still won't get a woman. So do it even harder."

Masters of self-defeat.'

Perhaps you didn't read the end of the post. Retard.

'Lmao they act like women or peope in general have to understand them. We dont give a fuck about your struggles or your pain or whatever. We do not give a shit.'

That's why I suggested to everyone that there is more than one way to be hateful. When bad things happen, you won't understand.

I'm not going to be the one to kill you IT. I'll leave that to yourself. What you don't know will kill you. IT somehow managed to miss the gist of the article despite the message being at the bottom, to don't beat yourself out of something that is statistically very low to happen. The rest of what they said was very cringe, or I already addressed it.

Greycel trait: being obsesses with IT.

Also, I have no clue what this was all about.

Greycel trait: being obsesses with IT.

Also, I have no clue what this was all about.
Yeah. Definitely a greycel trait. I was trying to say that IT thinks they understand how hard dating is when in actuality it has a very low chance of working. If you want to actually do it, there's lookmaxing forums on other websites. It's more of a redpill, not blackpill thing.

The final message was to not beat yourself over something that rarely works. I wasn't trying to be 'Bane'. IT can be very cringe sometimes.

When I advocated being hateful in response to IT suggesting we should date gay men, they thought I wanted war with them. I don't want war with you specifically. I suggested to purposely be hateful, to be artful so that when the time arises we remind them the biological differences between a man and a women. Perhaps they don't know because it's full of twinks. Remember the guy that invaded our space yesterday to tell us how he loved trannies, and had the audacity to ask for our advice on looksmaxing? I was proud of you guys for giving him the hammer.

'All I got out of that is "If you do all this, you still won't get a woman. So do it even harder."

Masters of self-defeat.'

Perhaps you didn't read the end of the post. Retard.

'Lmao they act like women or peope in general have to understand them. We dont give a fuck about your struggles or your pain or whatever. We do not give a shit.'

That's why I suggested to everyone that there is more than one way to be hateful. When bad things happen, you won't understand.

I'm not going to be the one to kill you IT. I'll leave that to yourself. What you don't know will kill you. IT somehow managed to miss the gist of the article despite the message being at the bottom, to don't beat yourself out of something that is statistically very low to happen. The rest of what they said was very cringe, or I already addressed it.
Can you stop being such a fag and letting IT rent free in your head? It's like /pol/ all over again with shitty threads from twitter

Can you stop being such a fag and letting IT rent free in your head? It's like /pol/ all over again with shitty threads from twitter
Yeah, it's my fault. I should just take a break from reddit.

IncelTears posters are retarded.