Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Couldn't do my regular 3 mile mang

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I usually runmaxx by running 3 miles every other day at a 7:30 min pace, and today I just couldn't run, ran outta breath n shiet mang, my legs were hurting after the first half mile
why the fuck am I getting fatter when i literally work out fuck man

fucking over

whats your diet

Are you vaxxed?

shitty greasy and sweet food
292-2925609_smug-cleanup-smug-looking-anime-girls-with-condescending-looks.png

shitty greasy and sweet food, but I work out 5-6 days a week to where it shouldn't affect me negatively
yea mang, gov said i have to or lose my careermaxx

so fuckin over
You're afflicted by the rot. Cryptococcus neoformans fungal infection brought on by combination of poor diet and the vaxx. This is what's causing the rise in cancers and myocarditis. Real G niggas are curing this using the NAC Protocol. Everything you can get on Amazon, except the NAC, FDA forced Amazon to pull it because they don't want the masses to cure themselves. You can still order NAC from other sites.

The NAC Protocol (Updated February, 2023)

Morning

1200mg NAC
Oregano Oil (min. 40mg Carvacrol)
Black Seed Oil (1 teaspoon)

Night

600mg NAC
Oregano Oil (min. 40mg Carvacrol)

Continue daily for a minimum of two months and count out 3 weeks with no die off symptoms prior to moving to the next step.

Maintenance Protocol

Morning

600mg NAC
500mg Slo Niacin (nicotinic acid)
100mg Pterostilbene
250mg Pomegranate Extract (40% EA)

Night

500mg Slo Niacin
100mg Pterostilbene
250mg Pomegranate Extract

After every 3 weeks on the maintenance protocol, take 1 week off. Continue to use black seed oil during the off cycle.

Fungal die off symptoms may include :

>Tiredness, exhaustion, muscle soreness, increased chest or nasal discharge, cold or flu like symptoms, cold sores, headaches, rash, acne, irritability, change in stool frequency, volume or color; increased urination, bloated stomach, cramps, increased gas.

OREGANO DOSING GUIDE

For each morning and night dose you need a minimum of 40mg Carvacrol. Do not buy a product unless it is listed. Most products are steam distilled but you will want to confirm that.

If your chosen oregano oil contains a higher amount of carvacrol (60mg+ per cap) you'll want to start with 1 cap morning, 1 cap night. If each cap contains less than 40mg, take 2 morning 2 night.

POMEGRANATE DOSING GUIDE

You want a minimum of 100mg Ellagic acid for each morning and nightly dose. If you buy a Pomegranate extract that has 40% Ellagic Acid, that means a 250mg capsule contains 100mg Ellagic Acid

I can't run for 10 minutes anymore nowadays