Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Could you imagine the responses if a man made this thread? What an absolute joke (WARNING: REDDIT CONTENT)

And thot stil got banged by chad

I see 72 comments, 72 comments of praise.
If a male made a post like this he would garner 0 attention jfl.

If a man made this thread they would offer no sympathy, say he isn’t entitled to be loved etc and some would say that he’s the problem and they would offer bluepilled solutions to help him such as have a shower, wash your penis etc

He would garner attention, it would just be negative attention calling him an incel and blaming him

He would garner attention, it would just be negative attention calling him an incel and blaming him
Maybe but posts made by incel tier men on rate me subs garner 0 attention while females get up to almost 100 replies telling them how they're queens.

You just wake up everyday, clean up, dress up, and do your job.

Look at all the ugly people around you doing the same thing. They go to work, they go to college, they serve in the military, and they have families.

They have sex. They have kids.

And every morning see a face not considered beautiful by a small part of the world who does media.

Who cares? When I do my job I forget entirely what I look like. I avoid mirrors to remind me, but for 4-8 hours I'm the best me I can be if I don't dwell on not being pretty.
When he/she said that he/she actually meant ugly girls who have sex with chadlites.:feelskek:

The female foreveralone subreddit had to make their sub private because every poster there was getting spammed by dozens and dozens of guys who wanted their attention. No incel sub has ever had the same problem

The female foreveralone subreddit had to make their sub private because every poster there was getting spammed by dozens and dozens of guys who wanted their attention. No incel sub has ever had the same problem
"I don't want to be the practice girlfriend of an inkwell".
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH :feelsree: . Do you think an incel becomes a Chad just because he started dating a "femcel"?
We want to create a special connection with other person REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO INVITE THEM AN EXPENSIVE DINNER. Doesn't personality matters?
We know we aren't made for the pump and dump game, ffs.

Teehee look at me I'm ugly but I have a hole. Any new cuck orbiters who wanna help?

"I don't want to be the practice girlfriend of an inkwell".
SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH :feelsree: . Do you think an incel becomes a Chad just because he started dating a "femcel"?
We want to create a special connection with other person REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE ABLE TO INVITE THEM AN EXPENSIVE DINNER. Doesn't personality matters?
We know we aren't made for the pump and dump game, ffs.

Yeah, he'd be brutally made fun of and would probably rope afterwards.

JFL @ the comments in that Reddit sub tbh.

If a man made it he would get no sympathy and get told to fuck off

If a man made this thread they would offer no sympathy, say he isn’t entitled to be loved etc and some would say that he’s the problem and they would offer bluepilled solutions to help him such as have a shower, wash your penis etc
They’d all call him an incel