Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could we use TikTok to blackpill people?

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

mentally crippled by sister-less teen years
★★★★★
I downloaded TikTok on my phone today and browsed the search features. The words "incel" and "blackpill" are banned apparently. Could there be a community of incels somewhere on TikTok? My guess is that they had some presence during its earlier and more wild beginnings but they are largely undetectable now. If that is the case and there is no incel community, we could start some effort to slowly blackpill the masses through the guise of humor. We could rebrand our terms such as the blackpill to something completely unrecognizable specifically for TikTok. From all the TikTok content I have seen here, there is lots of potential for people to connect the dots on why women all want 6'3 chads no matter their SMV. Thoughts?

That would require me to download and then spend a significant amount of time on that god forsaken app, which I refuse to do.

jfl

once on tiktok I dared to so much as say "its ok to be transphobic, it just means you don't agree that a man who feels he's a woman is actually a woman". i would've said more but i figured even that was controversial enough. and in fact i got a full inbox with seething normies, a ban from tiktok, and a video response from a seething foid :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

jfl

once on tiktok I dared to so much as say "its ok to be transphobic, it just means you don't agree that a man who feels he's a woman is actually a woman". i would've said more but i figured even that was controversial enough. and in fact i got a full inbox with seething normies, a ban from tiktok, and a video response from a seething foid :feelshaha: :feelshaha:
Well it’s over.

I will not download an app where the word incel is forbidden.

I downloaded TikTok on my phone today and browsed the search features. The words "incel" and "blackpill" are banned apparently. Could there be a community of incels somewhere on TikTok? My guess is that they had some presence during its earlier and more wild beginnings but they are largely undetectable now. If that is the case and there is no incel community, we could start some effort to slowly blackpill the masses through the guise of humor. We could rebrand our terms such as the blackpill to something completely unrecognizable specifically for TikTok. From all the TikTok content I have seen here, there is lots of potential for people to connect the dots on why women all want 6'3 chads no matter their SMV. Thoughts?
Nobody can, Winnie the Pooh is watching.