Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could u rate my trance song

C

Cutecel2001

Banned
-

Here with mashuped vocals from Calvin Harris - Miracle slowed & reverb

JoinedAug 2, 2023Posts28

Is that you armin van buuren?

Ye i know man im a noobie and made this as a demo
its good tho, mogs 99% of shit soundcloud beat makers and shit
most ppl just get fruityloops and a keyboard and then give up after 2 days
:feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

I LOVE It. IS yours?
nah i have zero music skill

i first saw it in this video

View: https://vimeo.com/123306891

Screenshot from 2023 11 08 17 36 18

I'm a big fan of trance music. I highly regret not learning how to make it.

Also your music is fire:reeeeee:

ok i found a copy

Also, know this. The greatest musicians and artists didnt just shidd out masterpieces.
They mostly did quantity over quality and then synthesized stuff from all the things they were making.
For example with Mozart, after his death ppl faked letters he supposedly wrote about his process.
In these fake letters he said omg im just like getting these flashes of genius and boom i shit out another masterpiece, what can I say, I MOG.

After it turned out these were fake, fortunately some real shit surfaced. In these, he says he basically labors a lot over pieces, makes a lot of stuff, lots of experimenting and fiddling.
Its a process.

Thats all I can give you now lol.

Here with mashuped vocals from Calvin Harris - Miracle slowed & reverb

If you made this on your own, I’m impressed. To be honest, do I see it being a song that makes it big? No, it’s not good enough.

But is it impressive on a smaller scale and compared to what most people are capable of? Yeah, I think so.

If you’re young and just starting out if you really dedicate yourself to making good music I think you’ve got potential. Just might take several years and whole lot of work to make something truly great. It’s a hell of a lot better than what I can do.

If you made this on your own, I’m impressed. To be honest, do I see it being a song that makes it big? No, it’s not good enough.

But is it impressive on a smaller scale and compared to what most people are capable of? Yeah, I think so.

If you’re young and just starting out if you really dedicate yourself to making good music I think you’ve got potential. Just might take several years and whole lot of work to make something truly great. It’s a hell of a lot better than what I can do.
Literally I only invested 30 minutes to produce, mix and master. But i Dont have the knowledge to make better things