Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Could this be OUR lucky day aka LeapDayMaxxing?

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
OK...so its Leap Day 2/29/20. The 29th only occurs every 4 years. Part of me is thinking about going to a bar and cold-approaching hoping that there is some astrological/calendar alignment giving me better in luck in PUA.

Are foids out there just waiting for us to PUA?

paradiso-girls.jpg

Cliffs: Astrology & a bit o' luck

ATTN HATERS: good! I"m glad your mocking me....that just means less competition....someone's gotta eat dem pussies....might as well be me!

Last edited:
lololololololololololololololoolololololololololoololol
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

no

see you here tmw OP

Just wish to the cosmos theory.

Laugh & mock all you want but from what I know....foids are very attuned to astrology.

Cliffs: Before you go out tonight...read up on your astrological signs.

What do I need to know? I know my Sun, Moon, and Ascendant signs. But what do I need to know about them?

who knows, maybe the rift in time caused by adding an extra day to the calendar may magically help you ascend

I wonder how many software will stop working this time?

Wish me luck boyos...about to head out alone and grab a beer at a local bar. If you never see another post from me it'll be because I'm living Dat Chad Life. If so, its been real fellas!

Cliffs: It may actually be over for me...inceldom that is.

lol to astrology

Well I'm reporting in...

1. No worse Mog than getting heightmogged by a foid...absolutely no coming back from it.
2. Talked to a foid for a few minutes so I didn't seem like some Ted Bundy 9000 level autist. I've had more flirtatious interactions with nurses WHILE they were taking my vitals.
3. Just be Tall & White should be in Physics textbooks at this point as its so true
4. Mostly incels everywhere...a lot of guys just talking to themselves.
5. Was fun to see how different people are but fashionmaxxing is a joke for the incel. In dark bars you only see height & face.

Cliffs: It's Over