Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could the Taliban liberation of Afghanistan be the first major cracks in globohomo-clownworld?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Globohomo-clownworld has been an unstoppable force for the last several decades....until now. It looks as if the Taliban will overrun Afghanistan completely, very soon. This is a group which is strongly opposed to all things the Western/American led liberal world order holds dear and sacred- liberalism, consumerism, secularism, usury, democracy, global capitalism.... and most of all, feminism/women's rights/women's "liberation." We saw the US military and NATO forces flounder around in Afghanistan for 20 years, trying to eliminate resistance and turn it into yet another globohomo-clownworld stronghold. But they could not outlast the mighty Taliban resolve. The Taliban do not fear the global superpowers, they do not fear B2 bombers, and they certainly do not fear feminists. Could their victory be the beginning of the end for the seemingly invincible globohomo-clownworld?

Last edited:
I sure hope so

the taliban will win when they capture kabul, just like saigon 1975

They are extremely poor, armed mostly with 30 years old rifles, and have exactly zero influence on the rest of the world except maybe for some bordering shithole country like Pakistan.
It won't change shit.

Its just the began

I don't think the Taliban government will last long anyway, globohomo will attack them to the last soldier

if you've read the manga , ((((((((((they))))))))))))))) will keep on winning as we're destined to annihilation

They are extremely poor, armed mostly with 30 years old rifles, and have exactly zero influence on the rest of the world except maybe for some bordering shithole country like Pakistan.
It won't change shit.
Of course, their victory won't overthrow the entire globohomo-clownworld order overnight, but it could be the beginning of the end for it, somewhat similar to how the Ancient Roman Empire's defeat at the battle of Adrianople by barbarian tribesmen was the beginning of the end for the empire. The fact that the US military and NATO forces could not defeat 18th century tribesmen armed with rusty AKs must be a major blow to the Western liberal world order's self-belief and self-confidence. It shows that they are not invincible, that they can be beaten by those who have enough resolve, determination, and strength of will.

Or perhaps you're right, and this is just a minor setback at most.

Last edited:
No, they dont have the power.

You can't say for sure.
One thing that is certain though is that as an incel you SHOULD 100% support them. (in minecraft)

The Taliban is now allied with China, in exchange to let them keep existing doing their own thing they'll allow the Chinese another Silk Road corridor going through their nation concerning international trade. :feelsjuice:

[Then there are all those Afghani lithium deposits and opium too. Afghanistan also provides a good Chinese military buffer around India as well with neighboring Pakistan to the south. India becomes more isolated or contained.] :feelsstudy:

Last edited:
You can't say for sure.
One thing that is certain though is that as an incel you SHOULD 100% support them. (in minecraft)
I'm not a Muslim, I don't agree with their ideology, but I fully support them in their struggle against globohomo-clownworld, and in putting foids in their place.

I'm not a Muslim, I don't agree with their ideology, but I fully support them in their struggle against globohomo-clownworld, and in putting foids in their place.
tbh

No but at least the zogbots are out of Afghanistan and they can go back to keeping whores under full control thanks to chad sharia.

No. World police USA will just find a new country to flatten.

The Taliban is now allied with China, in exchange to let them keep existing doing their own thing they'll allow the Chinese another Silk Road corridor going through their nation concerning international trade. :feelsjuice:

[Then there are all those Afghani lithium deposits and opium too. Afghanistan also provides a good Chinese military buffer around India as well with neighboring Pakistan to the south. India becomes more isolated or contained.] :feelsstudy:
Or, China could've taken over and annex Afghanistan all together.

Other than for the resources and military strategic position, why would China ally with a non-Chinese Muslims country if they have the Uighurs under them without their own sovereignty or self-determination and discriminate against them?

[UWSL]Of course, their victory won't overthrow the entire globohomo-clownworld order overnight, but it could be the beginning of the end for it, somewhat similar to how the Ancient Roman Empire's defeat at the battle of Adrianople by barbarian tribesmen was the beginning of the end for the empire. The fact that the US military and NATO forces could not defeat 18th century tribesmen armed with rusty AKs must be a major blow to the Western liberal world order's self-belief and self-confidence. It shows that they are not invincible, that they can be beaten by those who have enough resolve, determination, and strength of will.[/UWSL]

Or perhaps you're right, and this is just a minor setback at most.
The difference is that the Romans didn't have bombs that can destroy the enemy with absolutely no effort, the current elite are almost gods man, the peak of liberalism

no. we would need a taliban takeover of the west (not gonna happen).

Absolutely. They are the only free men left in this world, the rest are all cucked by Jewish bankers.
It won't change shit.
You are a total moron. Plenty of countries are waiting to establish formal relationships with the Taliban as they are taking over all of Afghanistan soon.
Afghanistan is so incredibly insignificant that it means literally nothing
:feelstastyman:
I don't think the Taliban government will last long anyway, globohomo will attack them to the last soldier
Nice copium. They've tried that for the last two decades and failed miserably. :feelshaha:
Or, China could've taken over and annex Afghanistan all together.

Other than for the resources and military strategic position, why would China ally with a non-Chinese Muslims country if they have the Uighurs under them without their own sovereignty or self-determination and discriminate against them?
The Taliban doesn't allow groups to interfere with other countries' sovereignty. So you're wrong.

Last edited:
Globohomo-clownworld has been an unstoppable force for the last several decades....until now. It looks as if the Taliban will overrun Afghanistan completely, very soon. This is a group which is strongly opposed to all things the Western/American led liberal world order holds dear and sacred- liberalism, consumerism, secularism, usury, democracy, global capitalism.... and most of all, feminism/women's rights/women's "liberation." We saw the US military and NATO forces flounder around in Afghanistan for 20 years, trying to eliminate resistance and turn it into yet another globohomo-clownworld stronghold. But they could not outlast the mighty Taliban resolve. The Taliban do not fear the global superpowers, they do not fear B2 bombers, and they certainly do not fear feminists. Could their victory be the beginning of the end for the seemingly invincible globohomo-clownworld?

lmao, dumb

I could be wrong but I believe in their culture they still fuck young boys. It's not considered gay because it is only gay to fuck another man. Young boys are for pleasure in their eyes hence why all of the leaders have young boy servants with them at all times.

I mean you do get the occasional guy with two young wives (like a 7 and 9yo and he gets to bust raw in them everyday) but those leaders hoard the girls and there is a surplus of boys that nobody gives a fuck about so what you get is a lot of boys getting fucked in the ass.

Am I becoming cucked in my old age? Because I almost feel sorry for what is going to happen to Afghani women. Foidtards think Indian men are misogynists but the Taliban is quantum leaps ahead of anything you'll find in India.
Yes, that is cucked.
Women deserve Taliban treatment.

Afghanistan is so incredibly insignificant that it means literally nothing
So insignificant the US spent a trillion dollars stationing troops there.

is china makes them a super power maybe

petition to taliban cange the name of afeganistan for incelistan when they win the war
is china makes them a super power maybe
Incelistan zuperpowe 2030

Last edited:
put your hope in the CCP for any chance of destroying American hegemony. It's China or nothing.

Not exactly, they're stolen a lot of American equipment since 2001, they're actually pretty well armed now and have been using thermal sights and all sorts against the Afghan army.
Yes, but they can only be a local threat. They don't have an airforce, let alone missiles, and all the other equipment needed to exercise power at an international level.

Last edited:
Ya when the Taliban showed up to fight for real, globohomo armies literally ran for it in terror. Even abandoning their friends, Western non-military staff, Western NGO staff in the country. They were that scared of the holy warriors of the Taliban.

In our fairy tales and fables of our culture, the hero is like the Taliban.. he grabs the sword and goes straight at evil.

Last edited:
The fire rises, boyos. Globo homo on rope watch :feelsLSD:

this is just the setup for Afghanistan II: The Sequel, the next big summer blockbuster where the U.S. invades again and drains more millions from the treasury

this is just the setup for Afghanistan II: The Sequel, the next big summer blockbuster where the U.S. invades again and drains more millions from the treasury
The Electric Boogaloo.

I sure hope so
I could be wrong but I believe in their culture they still fuck young boys. It's not considered gay because it is only gay to fuck another man. Young boys are for pleasure in their eyes hence why all of the leaders have young boy servants with them at all times.

I mean you do get the occasional guy with two young wives (like a 7 and 9yo and he gets to bust raw in them everyday) but those leaders hoard the girls and there is a surplus of boys that nobody gives a fuck about so what you get is a lot of boys getting fucked in the ass.
Taliban banned that practice (bache bazi) and executed those that partaked in it.

Last edited:
This.

ZOG really just doesn’t give a fuck about this shithole anymore.:feelsclown:

They apparently got all the drug money from the poppy fields + optics of fighting dubya’s war on terror that they needed to make themselves ever richer (as usual) as well sate the public’s blood lust over 9/11 some more (even though Jews/Israel carried it out), so it’s time to pull out.:feelshehe:

Much like Hunter Biden when he’s done raping the nearest asian child come to think of it.:feelspuke:

Unlikely. Still funny, though.

Nah. What happens in the Middle East stays in the Middlr East.

The Afghan army doesn't really have an airforce either, US left them with a few shitty cessnas and that was about it :feelskek:
Well that answers it then

Taliban won't be a dent in the homoglobo agenda. If they can't even have an airforce they have no power outside their country.

they have no power outside their country.
1. For now

2. Do you really need power outside your own country if your goal is just to enforce your religious laws without western influence

Its a win for them either way

China is pretty much the only major power left against globohomo. There probably won't be a single tranny flag hung up there in the next 200 years, while other countries will have it front and center outside their embassies and gov buildings.

I hope so, what they have done is the very definition of progress