Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could the rise of China as a global superpower hurt Asian men in the west?

Politics and media have nothing to do with attraction. Plain and simple.

Politics and media have nothing to do with attraction. Plain and simple.

They are red pilled copers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

If China becomes dominant enough it may actually help Asian men, statusmogging everybody else, possibly even threat of mass overtake of Asians could mean foids will start to submit to them out of evolutionary fear.

Lifefuel for ricecels. I'm a mayo but it doesn't bother me if that happens, I'm apathetic to everything at this point

If China becomes dominant enough it may actually help Asian men, statusmogging everybody else, possibly even threat of mass overtake of Asians could mean foids will start to submit to them out of evolutionary fear.

Lifefuel for ricecels. I'm a mayo but it doesn't bother me if that happens, I'm apathetic to everything at this point
No if it becomes cold war 2.0

No if it becomes cold war 2.0

I dunno I'm just saying. If China or another Asian country economically overtakes enough, they become the top superpower etc, it WILL eventually help the SMV of Asian Guys.

I dunno I'm just saying. If China or another Asian country economically overtakes enough, they become the top superpower etc, it WILL eventually help the SMV of Asian Guys.
Yes, but if there is another cold war, anti Communist/Chinese will rise, look at covid everyone blames china
look at Muslim reeducation camps

Yes, but if there is another cold war, anti Communist/Chinese will rise, look at covid everyone blames china
look at Muslim reeducation camps
Yeah well either way whatever the future holds it will be shit and many will suffer unnecessarily

foids do care about status though. Looks and status. Ugly guys can ascend if they get high status
Yes but not when China is threatening West, they will watch normie media

> I'm Indian so it doesn't effect me
Keked and brutal 0*x=0 pilles

the copers on that sub will find literally anything to justify why they get no tinder matches. “Oh it must be K-Pop or TikTok or the Chinese government” no you retard it’s because women don’t find you attractive

the copers on that sub will find literally anything to justify why they get no tinder matches. “Oh it must be K-Pop or TikTok or the Chinese government” no you retard it’s because women don’t find you attractive
They will learn, when they are 30s year old and they become a wizard :feelsmage::feelsmage:

Let's hope China becomes the new superpower so that the US Chads get overthrown by the beta uprising.

View attachment 354534
They are red pilled copers :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I don't think it's a cope, but rather a red pill fact. Look how quickly K-pop bands surged in popularity; 50 years ago, South Korea was as poor as Myanmar. I know Black women that drool over these stupid K-pop guys!

Women are attracted to power and popularity, and base that on what they consider attractive. It will take a while for women to view Chinese men as attractive, because the cultural programming of white beauty is still very strong, but if China remains a world power long enough, then there will be a difference in opinion.

I don't think it's a cope, but rather a red pill fact. Look how quickly K-pop bands surged in popularity; 50 years ago, South Korea was as poor as Myanmar. I know Black women that drool over these stupid K-pop guys!

Women are attracted to power and popularity, and base that on what they consider attractive. It will take a while for women to view Chinese men as attractive, because the cultural programming of white beauty is still very strong, but if China remains a world power long enough, then there will be a difference in opinion.
The women want 6 foot changs, not 5 foot 7 rice farmer

China already is a superpower country and it didnt help them at all, they are coping so hard.
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3

China genetically engineering ricecels into gigachads is our only hope tbh.

Will be the same thing that happened to japs in ww2. The immigrants from any country you go to war with will become potential domestic threats . Can’t just let them roam free. the state pretends like every immigrant’s loyalty lies with their nation and not their race, so they have to get real and quarantine the immigrants during a war or diversity damage control will end up being the downfall of the country.

As far as peer racism goes, yeah ofc anti asian racism will skyrocket. Although maybe in a war scenario, for the first time the Asians will be publicly engaging in violence, and that could give Asians a reputation for violence/shatter their image of being harmless and meek, and improve their SMV.

I think China is rising in a very intelligent way. Unlike Japan in the 80s, China has bought out Hollywood to help nullify anti-asian propaganda. They also have Tiktok that GenZ loves to help curb against the reactionary right nationalists. If China did not take these actions, we would be worse off than curries. There's so much they could do with this, as asian actors are naturally NOT charismatic, and are a net-negative in the box office, but they are doing just enough to prevent us from being outright hated by the majority of people in blue states.

It makes me think that in the 80s ricecels were probably way below curry SMV.

Last edited:
r/aznmasc is cringe, full of coping redpillers

@AsiaCel @Ignas @Ricecel X @chadalwayswins get a load of this bull

Shieet you tagged the Asian gangs :feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:

kek jk

China is not a super power JFL @ this low IQ cope.
I dunno, they have one of the strongest military power and they are allies with Russia, their economy grows every year.

Ricecels are already at the bottom of the barrel what more could they do?

The US can't last much longer.
I dunno, they have one of the strongest military power and they are allies with Russia, their economy grows every year.
China mogs Russia. Manufacturing is everything.

Women are attracted to power and popularity,
and base that on what they consider attractive. It will take a while for women to view Chinese men as attractive, because the cultural programming of white beauty is still very strong, but if China remains a world power long enough, then there will be a difference in opinion.
That's the very dismaying and scary thing imo.
Once you realize that women can't resist whichever men have the most power and popularity then you start realizing how much of a life and death situation other men mogging you can be because it can mean the end of your possibility of being able to reproduce, live a successful social life and even how far you can advance in society.

Suddenly war and nationalistic/ethnic/cultural propaganda become a lot more personal threats instead of distant foreign policy and military issues.

Too much copes by them tbh at least I can say that I was featured in their thread once if you remember it