Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could my lack of casual sex be explained by my deer eyes?

calimero

calimero

still need teen goth gf
★★
I have faced many rejections even though nonverbally girls sometimes seemed positive towards me.

Since my looks are average, I am now wondering if my eye area is actually the cause that girls don't see me as a prospect for casual sex. I have the opposite of hunter eyes. Like the eyes of a deer stuck in headlights. It might just signal that I am scared, which girls don't like because they want the guy to take basically "handle" them and take initiative. My eye area might signal that i'm too innocent.

Other stats that might work to my disadvantage:
- feminine frame
- non NT
- high inhib
- socially phobic
- relatively high voice
- highly sensitive to emotion
- people think i look very young

Last edited:
it is a typical non-NT trait I have it too, also called the thousand yard stare :feelsmega::society:

also made a thread on it :feelsstudy::society:

foids are absolutely repulsed by non-NT men it never began for us :feelsohgod::society:

it is a typical non-NT trait I have it too, also called the thousand yard stare :feelsmega::society:

also made a thread on it :feelsstudy::society:

foids are absolutely repulsed by non-NT men it never began for us :feelsohgod::society:
Good thread

I mimick flat affect by not moving my mouth and mouth corners but on the inside i regulate lots of intense feelings, especially when girls are near i basically freeze and feel a lot

Good thread

I mimick flat affect by not moving my mouth and mouth corners but on the inside i regulate lots of intense feelings, especially when girls are near i basically freeze and feel a lot
me too I also often just freeze up near foids :incel::society:

and sometimes I feel some emotions and think that they are visible in my face but then I look in the mirror and see absolutely flat stare of death :feelstrash::society:

if that's what people see all the time makes sense why they avoid non-NT's :worryfeels::society:

me too I also often just freeze up near foids :incel::society:

and sometimes I feel some emotions and think that they are visible in my face but then I look in the mirror and see absolutely flat stare of death :feelstrash::society:

if that's what people see all the time makes sense why they avoid non-NT's :worryfeels::society:
I always want to hold my face still because I want to share my sadness and grief with girls, but because that can scare them I try to adopt the socially acceptable laughter now and then. Just to acknowledge the situation and to disarm, but if I had the choice I would never smile

I always want to hold my face still because I want to share my sadness and grief with girls, but because that can scare them I try to adopt the socially acceptable laughter now and then. Just to acknowledge the situation and to disarm, but if I had the choice I would never smile
laughing and smiling is NT trait when people see you don't do that they immediately avoid you :feelsUgh::society:

I remember when some normie or foid say something "funny" and then they see my absolutely flat autistic death stare face they get disgusted/scared and start to avoid me completely they are repulsed my non-NT's :feelstrash::society:

I have weird genes. I think my genes are ok but i dont have masculine and fast life strategy genes
So basically curry/rice style k-selection strategy rather than r-type selection.

So basically curry/rice style k-selection strategy rather than r-type selection.
Yes I have K style selection, I think most incels have

There is actually a genetic race going on with K-type genes vs r-type genes

I have faced many rejections even though nonverbally girls sometimes seemed positive towards me.

Since my looks are average, I am now wondering if my eye area is actually the cause that girls don't see me as a prospect for casual sex. I have the opposite of hunter eyes. Like the eyes of a deer stuck in headlights. It might just signal that I am scared, which girls don't like because they want the guy to take basically "handle" them and take initiative. My eye area might signal that i'm too innocent.

- feminine frame
- non NT
- high inhib
- socially phobic
- relatively high voice

View attachment 636498
your eyes make you look like prey while women want predators

Simply being non-nt is bad enough. Bad looks just make it all the worse

Yes exactly, but I dont get why
afaik hunter eyes are a fighter trait since the eyes are more protected by bones from punches which signals to women that you can protect them better

afaik hunter eyes are a fighter trait since the eyes are more protected by bones from punches which signals to women that you can protect them better
Ok good theory... but at the same time visible eyes and eye white are better to signal social cues and reading someone

Ok good theory... but at the same time visible eyes and eye white are better to signal social cues and reading someone
women don't care about that , their instinct is to get the most genetically fit man to protect her and the offspring and to her your genetic cues signal your ability(height,frame,bone structure) to protect them from danger

Just one of these stats=ovER even with 10/10 face, ESPECIALLY the feminine frame. Feminine frame alone even on gigachad puts him in incel territory, im not talking just twink im talking FEMININE frame like naturally narrow shoulders and wide waist/hips, it is the most subhuman trait you can have second only to recessed jaw/chin

ovER for you buddy boyo :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
false lol
10/10 face can get you laid

eyes of a deer stuck in headlights
Blackops2cell

over.

- feminine frame
over.

over.

- high inhib
over.

- socially phobic
over.

- relatively high voice
over.

not over, if you emomaxx.

not over if you prettyboymaxx.

Last edited:

- feminine frame
- non NT
- high inhib
- socially phobic
- relatively high voice

View attachment 636498
According to this list the only “positive” here is that ya look young and people won’t think your some old “creep”

Not with a subhuman frame, NOTHING can save you if you look like inbred creature with huge ass waist and hips and tiny shoulders, and if you are sub 6ft on top of that you are beyond fucked, not even 10/10 face and eternal youth will save you, I’ve never seen chad slayer with subhuman frame, even the twinks have good frame naturally:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
you can still buxx with subhuman frame

women don't care about that , their instinct is to get the most genetically fit man to protect her and the offspring and to her your genetic cues signal your ability(height,frame,bone structure) to protect them from danger
Yes but at the same time they look for empathic men to raise their children, it's like the red queen/dual provider principle david buss talks about. it makes no sence

Just one of these stats=ovER even with 10/10 face, ESPECIALLY the feminine frame. Feminine frame alone even on gigachad puts him in incel territory, im not talking just twink im talking FEMININE frame like naturally narrow shoulders and wide waist/hips, it is the most subhuman trait you can have second only to recessed jaw/chin

ovER for you buddy boyo :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
Not with a subhuman frame, NOTHING can save you if you look like inbred creature with huge ass waist and hips and tiny shoulders, and if you are sub 6ft on top of that you are beyond fucked, not even 10/10 face and eternal youth will save you, I’ve never seen chad slayer with subhuman frame, even the twinks have good frame naturally:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
This would explain a lot for me. The only muscle I can basically get are stomach muscles. I can't get pecs or biceps. My face is atleast 7/10 but i'm afraid of coming out for it because on this forum you are typically looksshamed

View attachment 636563
over.

over.

over.

over.

over.

over.

not over, if you emomaxx.

not over if you prettyboymaxx.
Even prettyboy emo's aren't really sensitive. They are mostly BPD with agressive emotional outbursts. Girls don't like to bond with meek and socially cautious guys like me

Btw my eyes look even more scared than st. blackops. He looks pretty apathic compared to me and might even bully me

I used to have a pet deer. I actually got girls to talk to me because of him.

IMG 31320392530602

IMG 31309122822073

What is your height? 7/10 face works ONLY if you are 6ft (or at least can pass as 6ft in shoes)+good frame and tanned skin is a MUST for a 7/10

Even though I doubt you are 7/10 you gotta have good eye area to be rated as such, you are overrating yourself imo:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
I am 5'11, white, blonde hair, chin is not recessed, feminine frame, pale skin (can't get brown with sun tanning), little bodily hair (can't grow a full beard)

Im probably moderate to low T and high E

I think I have enough for girls to find me charming but not enough for them to want to date me, let alone casual sex. Im tired of trying because my usual strategy is to try to invest a lot in bonding with a girl before asking them out

Girls just want to drink alcohol and scream as oofy doofy entertains them the entire night and fucks them afterwards. I have 10% the volume of oofy doofy's loud voice (+nothing interesting to say) so it's over for me, atleast in social night out settings. If I can't get a girl 1on1 it's not even worth trying, and even that failed for me

Girls live on hyperarousal and need a constant stream of overstimulation, which they call "getting fucked up". This is the territory of chad, oofy doofy and low inhib scum

Last edited:
Yes mine are the same. I could be thinking about torturing someone in Minecraft while still looking like an innocent male. I basically have no sexually attractive traits other than an above average cock which isn't big enough anyway in 2022

Girls just want to drink alcohol and scream as oofy doofy entertains them the entire night and fucks them afterwards. I have 10% the volume of oofy doofy's loud voice (+nothing interesting to say) so it's over for me, atleast in social night out settings. If I can't get a girl 1on1 it's not even worth trying, and even that failed for me
this is the same like me I am non-NT social retard who has absolutely nothing to say or talk about I can't even form any bond with foids because it is either some formal boring conversation or awkward silence while these NTmaxxed low inhib normies manage to entertain them for hours :lasereyes::reeeeee::society:

Yes but at the same time they look for empathic men to raise their children, it's like the red queen/dual provider principle david buss talks about. it makes no sence
empathic man doesn't mean best genetical fitness for the child , women want the best genes available for the offspring first and then they look for a caring provider. maybe with prey eyes you look like a good caring provider but women will rather get impregnated by a genetically superior man for her offspring and have the empathic man raise it. The lack of casual sex you have is because women don't want to get impregnated by you and would rather use you as a provider

empathic man doesn't mean best genetical fitness for the child , women want the best genes available for the offspring first and then they look for a caring provider. maybe with prey eyes you look like a good caring provider but women will rather get impregnated by a genetically superior man for her offspring and have the empathic man raise it. The lack of casual sex you have is because women don't want to get impregnated by you and would rather use you as a provider
At that rate though I think genes for empathy will die out and every future child will just have fast life strategy and the remaining ones will become incel or have personality disorders, waiting until they slowly die out

ovER for deercels

Women are evil and my experiences with them made me hate them.

Never began for deercels.

I have weird genes. I think my genes are ok but i dont have masculine and fast life strategy genes
Not over for you. Try offy doofymaxxing

Id rather have deer eyes than my shit-colored chink slanted ones.