Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Could living in the Southern Hemisphere (Or outside of Europe) be the cause for high rates of Autism/Asthma?

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
My ancestral family being from the Northern Hemisphere/Europe for 10000s of years, my genetics are adapted to living in the Northern Hemisphere/Europe, but my parents (as did millions of other Europeans) moved out of Europe to the Southern Hemisphere.

Is it possible that this is why Europeans have such high rates of Autism and Asthma living outside of Europe/or in the Southern Hemisphere?

If there are not to many undiagnosed spergs, it is unlikely. Where did you get the idea, that there are more in the south?

No idea about asthma. Is there more known about the relation between both things? It's mentioned in that article too.

i think it has chemical reasons.
since it is a phenomenon of industrialized countries it seems likely that it has some kind of industrial cause.
like something in the food production chain or air pollution.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back