Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Could I theoretically become a Chad through extreme body modification?

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
Say I manage to save up enough money for my desired transformation into a Chad.
After every excruciatingly painful surgery, every torturous twisting and contortion, would the end result make me a Chad if I copied them down to the last detail?

_122578521_bog2.jpg

"Yes bro"

Yeah, duh. Have fun saving for thousands or perhaps millions.

I need to get Jaw and chin surgery

You'll end up like that one nigga on looksmax.org

Surgeries can make you look off-putting at times especially if taken to the extremes. Also depends on where you start.

By the time you’re done with the surgeries including the interim recoveries, you’ll be too old.
How much time would that be exactly?

Depends on what features need to be fixed, if you can find a good doctor, and luck.

I imagine about a year per surgery to include post op and recovery as being the fastest you could go with infinite money.
Could the process be sped up with drugs though?

I think only in comic books. No doc would want to pick up a case for cutting so soon.
I mean, if I have enough money couldn't I just bribe them?

Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism.
Hmmm :waitwhat:
Same, even if you looked like a chad I doubt you would have any success unless you geomaxxed or said you were from a different country and you don't speak English well.

Because

Learn from other people's mistakes, before you make the same ones fuck yourself up irreparably.
Who's to say I'll make the same mistakes they did?

Who's to say I'll make the same mistakes they did?
You might not. You might make new, worse mistakes.

The point is, you would be wise to take heed and learn from other people's experiences, regardless of whether you're making a life-changing decision or any other decision that demands patience, thought, due diligence, careful consideration, and a modicum of rigorous analysis.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back