Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Could I have met a potential based incel at my muay thai gym?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I was drilling with a guy about my height who had bad acne and he was chubby and I was telling him how it was impossible nowadays to get a foidfriend because of the unrealistic standards of having to be 6'0+ ft, famous and rich and instead of gaslighting me like any normfag or chad would, he agreed and it got me surprised seeing someone agree with my blackpill views in real life considering how bad he looks I am assuming he is a fellow blackpiller, what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Don't go straight Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill on him yet. Test the water slowly and see how blackpilled he really is. If he is one of us, then tell him to make an account on here

Last edited:
To automatically conclude that he's a blackpiller rather than a redpiller is low IQ. Given how utterly mainstream its brand of content has become, many young men have now adopted redpilled leaning views, so it's not all that surpising that he said it's difficult to get a gf instead of the usual bluepilled drivel.

Muaythaycels are very based.

Proof that most martial arts practitioners are manlets. Not saying there's anything wrong but yeah.

Proof that most martial arts practitioners are manlets. Not saying there's anything wrong but yeah.
Muay thai is more for tallfags but people there are around 5'9-6'2 and our tallest guy is 6'4 and shortest dude is like 4'10 which I feel so sorry for him

Grappling is more for manlets

Don't go straight Hiroshims Nagasaki Blackpill on him yet. Test the water slowly and see how blackpilled he really is. If he is one of us, then tell him to make an account on here
Thats my plan, I am gonna get his instagram and talk to him and get to know him

Imagine if he has an account on this forum as of right now posting threads

Thats my plan, I am gonna get his instagram and talk to him and get to know him

Imagine if he has an account on this forum as of right now posting threads
Imagine it's @Master himself lmao

Muay thai is more for tallfags but people there are around 5'9-6'2 and our tallest guy is 6'4 and shortest dude is like 4'10 which I feel so sorry for him

Grappling is more for manlets
>4'10 male

He must be on this site or at least on r/shortguys. I knew a guy who was around 5'3 who did muay thai. He once claimed that he was 5'7 and then a girl called him out and she stood next to him (being 5'5 herself) and she brutally hightmogged him. It was just sad.

please keep us updated :feelsLightsaber:
That would be my first ever IRL friend who actually agrees with the blackpill

I used to have an "incel" friend who hated foids but now he is foid loving volcel nigger

Race:Likely Mexican
We have some spics on this forum, but i cant remember any right now ( no disrespect to the spic brocels)

Ease him into blackpill