Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Could electronic musicmaxxing be legit?

skkurt_cobain

skkurt_cobain

germancel
★★
Disclaimer: Most of you don't seem to keen on newer music, especially music that is created artificially on Digital Audio Workstations (DAW). I get that, and I get why, I just so happens that I enjoy modern electronic music such as trap, witchhouse, house, edm, etc... I know, some of you will argue that that's normie/jew music, but this thread is not for you then.

Now to beginn my actual post: A couple years back I started to get interested in FL Studio. It's known to be the DAW of choice for generic trap bangers. I soon started to lose my interest, since the program was overwhelming for a 14 year old.

I then started to gain interest again about 8 months back, this time starting off with Ableton Live. This DAW is more versatile, and better suiting for you if you like house/techno more. Fast forward to now, and I have spent dozens of hours watching youtube tutorials, searching online for plug-ins (effects/instruments for your DAW that you're inevitably going to need sooner or later) and just making beats.

While I might not be famous or known of any kind, and no master producer, it has given me a sense of accomplishment and sense to life that I did not have beforehand, so I found it to be a great cope for me. You don't need t go outside, you don't need any money (if you're willing to search for everything yourself on the internet) and you won't encounter anything inceldom related that could trigger you in some form.

Also, if you look at modern electronic music producers or the guys making beats for famous rappers, a lot of them are fucking girls by the ton, while not being Chad or Chadlite. Some are, I admit, or just normie tier (but they surely aren't famous for their looks), but there are also some rather ugly/subhuman looking ones. You could also wear a mask when going on stage or in techno clubs, where it is dark anyways. I once got invited to play a set at a small club where I live, but I declined, since I hadn't had a full set and wasn't too happy with my work at that time.

I know, I know " just be famous musician bro" etc; I am not saying that this will guarantee you anything. I'm just saying that if you spend all your time in front of a computer, you might as well do something useful/creative also, with a really slim chance of success, but an existing chance of success.

I highly suggest reading it all, but ffs:

tl;dr making music on your computer could be good cope: no going outside, for free, sense of accomplishment, also maybe chance to ascension because of statusmaxxing