Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Could A Sub LTN With Big Penis And 90+ Percentile Body Ascend?

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Face is 3-4/10, height is average but body is extraordinary above 90th percentile and penis is 6.5 inches. Could a guy like that make it or it's over?

why, is that you? might put you on ignore. you mog me

Depends if he’s ethnic or not.

sounds like me. And im here.

Probably; maybe not if a 3 and ethnic, but I could plausibly see a white 4 with those descriptors getting and perhaps staying a LTB/MTB of some kind... :feelsjuice:

This theoretical man's foid looksmatch equivalent would be scoring Chadlites left and right, though. :feelsclown:

Probably; maybe not if a 3 and ethnic, but I could plausibly see a white 4 with those descriptors getting and perhaps staying a LTB/MTB of some kind... :feelsjuice:

This theoretical man's foid looksmatch equivalent would be scoring Chadlites left and right, though. :feelsclown:
PLA just entered the building everybody make way

How about a 3.5 ethnic or a 3/10 White?

PLA just entered the building everybody make way
Unfortunately for me, I've been in this building for a majority of the day. :feelsUgh: