Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Cough syrup is so good

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
It puts me to sleep easily, I love it. No more worrying about how I’ll sleep.

It's kinda nice

drink it with sprite and make purple drank

I took some lately and yesterday I wondered : why did they make it taste good ? Isn't medication supposed to taste bad, so that people don't abuse them ?

robetussin need some robetussin

Dextromethorphan Hbr

I took some lately and yesterday I wondered : why did they make it taste good ? Isn't medication supposed to taste bad, so that people don't abuse them ?
I think it’s so that kids won’t spit out the medicine immediately

Yes it's pretty good I remember when I was a kid but I hsvent had it in a long time

it gives me shit breath and i cant fall asleep with bad breath or chapped lips

don't overdo it bro. once you reach the level when u can't sleep without it anymore the real hell begins.

I've never taken it to sleep

Did you know: If you mix Jolly Ranchers and Sprite with your cough syrup you'll lucid dream. Try it out!

DUDE! IM ON DXM RIGHT NOW
LOL! ONLY TOOK 180 MG

DOING 350MG TOMMORROW!
Shits wild isn't it. be careful though, the stuff is alot harder on your body than most drugs

So kids don't freak out

makes you throw up guaranteed
Not for me. For some reason even the kind with guaifenesin makes me feel great, (just don't take too much!) i legit have done pretty much every drug there is and for some reason i get the most enjoyment out of this synthetic codeine hybrid that makes you trip with an strong opiate high
(which children can buy legally JFL but adults cant have weed.....)

its like tripping but being able to stay in control (for the most part) I've saw walls melt into different dimensions, had real conversations with real (non hallucination) people as they talk to me with two heads, left my body entirely without fear, had a time where my perception of my body was as if i was 12 feet tall, another time where i was the size of mouse. Some crazy shit. I refuse to do it anymore, i like it too much.

it doesn't scare me near as bad as psychedelics the hallucinations with dxm are alien like... oh yeah went blind too a few times not blind like blackness blind like so engulfed in hallucinations i could not see anything

Last edited:
Not for me. For some reason even the kind with guaifenesin makes me feel great, (just don't take too much!) i legit have done pretty much every drug there is and for some reason i get the most enjoyment out of this synthetic codeine hybrid that makes you trip with an strong opiate high
(which children can buy legally JFL but adults cant have weed.....)

its like tripping but being able to stay in control (for the most part) I've saw walls melt into different dimensions, had real conversations with real (non hallucination) people as they talk to me with two heads, left my body entirely without fear, had a time where my perception of my body was as if i was 12 feet tall, another time where i was the size of mouse. Some crazy shit. I refuse to do it anymore, i like it too much.

it doesn't scare me near as bad as psychedelics the hallucinations with dxm are alien like... oh yeah went blind too a few times not blind like blackness blind like so engulfed in hallucinations i could not see anything
wdf u'll kill urself with that guf/acetaminophen chit

wdf u'll kill urself with that guf/acetaminophen chit
na bro never would i take it with acetaminophen it is easy to get it without im not that dumb