Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cost is the easiest thing about plastic surgery

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Cost is an issue but the logistics of PS are even worse tbh

- You need to travel afar to go see surgeons, who knows how many, all the while dealing with intense stress about hearing that they cannot do anything for you and exposing your subhuman features to judging eyes and plastic gloves
- You need at least a week or two of vacation time to get the surgery and heal

The social aspects are even more daunting and I truly believe this is what leads most people who thought about PS to not go through it

- Do you choose to tell it or attempt to hide it?

- Is it even possible to hide PS without entirely changing your work environment and circle of friends? What about your family?

- If you tell it, how do you do tell it without looking like an insecure larper?

- If you hide it, how do you hide it? Which strategy, which lie?

Whether you choose to tell it or make it seem natural, you'll basically have to be seen as insecure or become a Walter White sociopath type good at lying. Both options are psychologically painful and damaging.

no one will know you had plastic surgery unless it is an INSANE transformation, which then you can just meet new girls to hop on your dick as it is. Also, the cost is an issue. I refuse to travel to a shithole and get my job done by a dodgy surgeon with no credentials for cheaper

the walter white option sounds fun

The worst thing is actually waiting to heal and waiting for the result and trying not to focus on it every single day. Many procedures takes weeks if not months until the final cosmetic result is achieved.

The worst thing would definitely be the cost/healing process, if I manage to get it done I don't give a flying fuck if people know, what matters is what you look like in the present, and I kind of want them to know what their lookism made me do to myself

The worst thing would definitely be the cost/healing process, if I manage to get it done I don't give a flying fuck if people know, what matters is what you look like in the present, and I kind of want them to know what their lookism made me do to myself
+1

You missed out the fact that it can go horribly wrong.

Contrary to most popular copes spread by normies, most surgeries that are commonly done rarely go wrong

I admire your low inhibition, I would be very insecure about being judged as a mental case or a larper by family and colleagues.

I admire your low inhibition, I would be very insecure about being judged as a mental case or a larper by family and colleagues.
I've become so low-inhib in front of everyone irl lately, it feels exhilarating before the things you do in front of them sets in

no one will know you had plastic surgery unless it is an INSANE transformation, which then you can just meet new girls to hop on your dick as it is. Also, the cost is an issue. I refuse to travel to a shithole and get my job done by a dodgy surgeon with no credentials for cheaper
I know someone who went the third-world route (for hair transplantation) and it failed. You basically can't do anything (lol @ navigating the legal system of a foreign country, you'll spend more on lawyer fees than on the very surgery you want reimbursement for, and your case has no chance anyway).

Traveling to a foreign country for plastic surgery can either be the worst or best decision you will ever make.

Iran has extremely good rhino surgeons reportedly. But I still wouldn't feel safe about undergoing general anesthesia in a third-world country.

I know someone who went the third-world route (for hair transplantation) and it failed. You basically can't do anything (lol @ navigating the legal system of a foreign country, you'll spend more on lawyer fees than on the very surgery you want reimbursement for, and your case has no chance anyway).

Traveling to a foreign country for plastic surgery can either be the worst or best decision you will ever make.

Iran has extremely good rhino surgeons reportedly. But I still wouldn't feel safe about undergoing general anesthesia in a third-world country.
@itsOVER had a HT and it didn't fail so who knows

BS. Do you really think family and coworkers don't notice a rhinoplasty? Lol.

@itsOVER had a HT and it didn't fail so who knows

To be fair you can't see ANY results for 3 months, and you only see the full result after a year.

All we can really say at this point is they didn't kill me or fuck up my existing hair.

Contrary to most popular copes spread by normies, most surgeries that are commonly done rarely go wrong
They rarely go wrong but commonly only provide fair results and not the spectacular cherry picked results that are featured in the doctor's website.

BS. Do you really think family and coworkers don't notice a rhinoplasty? Lol.
If you had a beak before they will, but for a minor refinement, likely they won't.

I honestly couldn't give a fuck if people judged me. If they asked I'd just tell them I got plastic surgery. I don't give a shit if people who previously considered you subhuman now only consider you as insecure. The reason why people judge people who get plastic surgery isn't because they consider them insecure, it's because they're bitter that genetic defects can now become better looking than them.

Brb not being born perfect
Changing your identity/heritage to live a normal life.
By the time we fix our flaws it's too late, there is no surgery for a literally damaged brain (that's what inceldom does to it, no joke)
Also imagine suddenly getting the friends and women you've always wanted by just changing a few millimeters of bone. Brutal.