Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cosplay whore has 2,394 patrons on patreon

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
I knows this is old news but she probably mogs jordan jewson in terms of patreon earnings (before his patreon got deleted) at this point.
JFL, why even live? Some 18 year old average PSL looking whore with a ton of fakeup mogs university professors and book writers in terms of earnings/popularity, while doing NOTHING. jfl @ life
A 3

For just existing she makes more than I will ever make in my life.

God has left us.

>

Paying 2500 dollars per month just to maybe receive a video with your name written in her butt and some photos? Being a female is playing in the tutorial mode with cheats.

Just Exist Mode strikes again

cucks need to be executed

Lol i remember this whore. Someone in 4chan made a 3d model of her real face with an algo using all her photos back then and she was ugly af without makeup (some strange mix between noodlewhore and ni
1f171
1f171
a)

This is all you need to do to become rich as a female.

Reminder to all you studycels out there that she makes over 6 figures a MONTH from cucks on patreon. Thats more than ANY DEGREE you get from sitting in a classroom for 4+ years. Even if you're a doctor. Give up, theres no point in trying anymore.

Reminder to all you studycels out there that she makes over 6 figures a MONTH from cucks on patreon
That 154000 figure was fake news tho, you can't see how much she makes and it's highly unlikely that she makes an even number with that amount of patrons

I'm about her age, hopefully she has a sugarmomma fetish for socially awkward virgins like me. :panties:

That 154000 figure was fake news tho, you can't see how much she makes and it's highly unlikely that she makes an even number with that amount of patrons
How much do think she makes?

Cucks will cuck.

Its pathetic how cucknumales just pay for this shit. All should burn.

Down with the whoregoisie. Redistribute their means of reproduction!

considering what other whores on patreon get probably about 15-20k
Still A LOT
Also im sure it was confirmed by patreon that delphine was one of the highest so 30-50k isnt out of question

if I was foid id be selling it all: used panties, socks, shit, toenails, pubic hair, feet pics

Of course m'lady deserves 6 figures a month for existing :soy:

I want to punch her in the face.

considering what other whores on patreon get probably about 15-20k
Still A LOT
Also im sure it was confirmed by patreon that delphine was one of the highest so 30-50k isnt out of question
Agreed. I was a bit off but shes still raking in major cash and probably makes more than the average physician. Absolutely mental

Fuck orbiters to hell :woke:

Too bad doxing is against the rules.

i hope one of them will go pyscho stalker mode on her and kill her

Agreed. I was a bit off but shes still raking in major cash and probably makes more than the average physician. Absolutely mental
Yea it's mind blowing but if you think about it she still has some economic value, she makes these thirsty cuck beta orbiters cope with donating to her so they endure continuous wageslaving without roping

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back