Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Coronavirus might NOT have come from China afterall.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

This article suggest that covid might have been in France as early as October. China was actually pushing this narrative a month ago. Turns out it might actually be true.

JFL!! Imagine the shit storm that this would cause if it turns out that covid actually came from the US.

The French that got it got it in Wuhan though (at least from what I've read skimming the article) :feelswhere: who knows though. I doubt we will even know where its from since all governments compulsively lie.

The French that got it got it in Wuhan though (at least from what I've read skimming the article) :feelswhere: who knows though. I doubt we will even know where its from since all governments compulsively lie.

Yeah but that's exactly what the Chinese were claiming back in March. That the virus started at the Military Games in Wuhan in October. They were also claiming that the strange pneumonia like symptoms supposedly caused by vaping (LOL) that occurred around the same time in the US was actually covid.

It sure is a dumb move if the cia did it tbh, backfired like a suicide trap

Yeah but that's exactly what the Chinese were claiming back in March. That the virus started at the Military Games in Wuhan in October. They were also claiming that the strange pneumonia like symptoms supposedly caused by vaping (LOL) that occurred around the same time in the US was actually covid.
ngl I dont trust the Chinese government or anything they say. Same with all big govs but China is notorious for lying. Probably influenced a lot from being in a "save-face" culture tbh.