Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News CORONAVIRUS CONFIRMED AS BIO-ENGINEERED

No it’s not you fuckwit

Over for shizophrenicels

That made me uncomfortable
Now you know only a glimpse of how I feel. Those eyes are watching me every single minute of my life and they never blink......they never blink.........NEVER FUCKING BLINK, ALWAYS STARING........They are here and they will watch forever.

Now you know only a glimpse of how I feel. Those eyes are watching me every single minute of my life and they never blink......they never blink.........NEVER FUCKING BLINK, ALWAYS STARING........They are here and they will watch forever.
Damn, that deep

Of course it is extremely likely that COVID19 was made in a lab. Why do you think Western nations have a much higher death toll and infection rate then China and other SouthEast Asia countries

the mainstream media fucking over the people?!! What a shocker!

not surprised

View attachment 239414

The kikes were working with the Chinese in order to engineer this virus, THEN the kikes STRATEGICALLY (NOT ACCIDENTLY), RELEASED THE VIRUS IN CHINA in order to accuse the Chinese, and have this pandemic serve as a pretext to WORLD WAR THREE. The Chinese experienced first-hand what it is like to work with kikes, only to be betrayed, and stabbed in the back. This is all part of (((their))) plan. They're shifting the seat of global power from the U.S. to China. Think about it from a Zionist's perspective. The Chinese people are way more cucked by their government than U.S. citizens are. They have a much larger surveillance state. They have far less guns for personal protection. Its a Zionist's wet dream for the purpose of having a billion+ goy cattle that will do your bidding without question. World War Three will be the final nail in the coffin for the United States. The kikes with dual citizenship, and unclear allegiances, at all levels of our government will work from the inside in order to undermine us and ensure that CHINA wins WW3. At that point, humanity will be DONE FOR. If this happens, the Jews will have officially won.

One week Later...

I'm only "antisemetic" to the jews who started this shit. There's proof that they control everything behind the scenes. Are you jew?

Even more based then.

If it makes it harder for normies to have sex I'm happy

@Napoleon de Geso thoughts?

Melatonin is cure
Melatonin is actually good shit. One of my fav drugs. I take it at night and it doesnt help me to sleep. But when I do sleep, I DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM DREAM away. My dreams are so much better than my waking life. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: