Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Corona virus

• Thread starter Marquis de Sade
  • Start date
Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
Any americancel or Italiancel or any of youse for that matter in a corona virus hotspot?

Do you think you'll catch it? Are you concerned about catching it.

The media is a bit hysterical about it, I'm no fussed about it kicking off as I wouldn't mind a few weeks off work - if I'm paid - I'm wondering what you lot think about it all?

Aye cheers for all the replies ya cunts. I was genuinely interested in hearing a unbiased non-media take on the situation.

I think it's only rampant in heavily asain populated areas like California and Washington in the US
there was supposedly a few people who had it near where i live (Florida), but it's not really concerning since that shit only targets "eldery and weak people" as the news would put it. I guess it is what it is if I caught it boyo
Aye cheers for all the replies ya cunts. I was genuinely interested in hearing a unbiased non-media take on the situation.
brutal

corona virus

Its spreading

Its spreading
Its doubled to 115 cases here in the last few days, albeit only 6 of them are actually in Scotland. I don't think there is any getting away from it. They thing about 80% of us is gonna get it.