Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Corona Virus can now infect dogs

Deleted member 250

Deleted member 250

Left the Incel Community
-

Feel so sorry for white girls

Not the pupperinos :soy::soy::soy:

Dogs will have to social distance just like normies now.

Hopefully this will make holea think twice before copulating with their pooch

Over for dogcels

we must either kill and eat each dog like the chinese do or let the dogpill win

Hopefully this will make holea think twice before copulating with their pooch
They get to fuck their dogs and reap that sweet victim feedback on social media. Best of both worlds for toilets.

White women BTFO

Thought this was already known, animal to human transmission is the whole point of corona.

Over for the pug

Thought this was already known, animal to human transmission is the whole point of corona.

Yeah but not all animals are able to transfer it because they have different surface proteins on their cells that the virus binds to. Hence we have swine flu, bird flu etc. Because each virus can only affect a limited set of animals

There may even be more animals that can carry corona besides bats, pangolins, and dogs, we just dont know which ones can/cant

Yeah but not all animals are able to transfer it because they have different surface proteins on their cells that the virus binds to. Hence we have swine flu, bird flu etc. Because each virus can only affect a limited set of animals

There may even be more animals that can carry corona besides bats, pangolins, and dogs, we just dont know which ones can/cant
I always knew it was only a matter of time before a dog made the news, white ppl always slobbering on their dogs like it's a god damn baby.

I always knew it was only a matter of time before a dog made the news, white ppl always slobbering on their dogs like it's a god damn baby.

Over for all the ugly species that get corona but arent getting fucked by foids so no one cares :feelsbadman:

24876.jpg

I wonder what women will fuck next instead of incels

Fuck yeah. White holes will probably start roping now

hwuaite girls fuk dogs amirite

"The mother, father, or son in the household"

Hmm...I wonder which one was fucking the dog. Sounds like a tough one buddy boyos :feelskek:

Interesting. Now that they've made the virus crossover into cute animals news, how much longer before the second act of Corona begins and farmers have to slaughter massive amounts of animals, causing a massive food shortage? Oh all the cows and pigs got the corona, peasants. Sorry but no food for you. *rubs hands fiercely*

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back