Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cops shoot roastie after she pulls a gun

I've lost count but I think this has already been posted three times

She sadly survived :cryfeels:

That's usa, the freedom to buy a firearm so,

1) You die by suicide.
2) You die by getting shot.
3) You wasted money.

People in there are too stupid to hold a gun.

Nothing of value was lost

the cops in the US are the fucking worst, there was some innocent guy standing right behind the girl as she ran, and cops still just fired in the general direction of her, im so glad im not living in the us, cops here dont just shoot right away whitout thinking, some innocent could have been killed. fking pigs, i know the girl deserved to be stopped with bullets or tazers, but risking an innocent live while the girl was just running away?

sure you need to stop her but just shooting 5-6 rounds in her direction whitout being sure that no one else gets hurt? what? only in the us and third world countries does this shit happen

The guy was nowhere in the line of fire...
he was though, look in the direction the chick is running, he barely managed to jump behind a car for safety

you dont see it in the first angle, but in some others you see it clearly, he was right behind the running chick from the cops perspective

he was though, look in the direction the chick is running, he barely managed to jump behind a car for safety

you dont see it in the first angle, but in some others you see it clearly, he was right behind the running chick from the cops perspective

You don't know if that particular cop fired the weapon. Maybe it was just the other cop at the safer angle.

wouldve been to easy of an out to just kill her, better to let her get addicted to heroin in prison and raped.
Oh yeah she still went to jail lmao. Hopefully one of those two happened

You don't know if that particular cop fired the weapon. Maybe it was just the other cop at the safer angle.
hmm good point but you see the recoil from the gun from the cop to the right of the first officer who held the chick (first angle presented), and also the other cop who is standing near the cop car is shooting from a slightly safer angle, but the first cop on the sidewalk was firing and it was in the exact direction of the dude before he got behind a car

and i counted 5 shots, wtf 5 shots in public with no regard to the people behind the girl?

whitout pausing? as soon as she ran they pulled out their guns and started firing, like its not even far fetched dude, google this shit!!
us cops kill innocent bystanders ALL THE TIME, google cops shoot accidentally or something similar, you get hundreds of results,

but only in the us, so there is clearly a way to do it better

im just extremely glad i dont live in this dystopian nightmare where everyone has a gun and cops fire whitout thinking

hmm good point but you see the recoil from the gun from the cop to the right of the first officer who held the chick (first angle presented), and also the other cop who is standing near the cop car is shooting from a slightly safer angle, but the first cop on the sidewalk was firing and it was in the exact direction of the dude before he got behind a car

and i counted 5 shots, wtf 5 shots in public with no regard to the people behind the girl?

whitout pausing? as soon as she ran they pulled out their guns and started firing, like its not even far fetched dude, google this shit!!
us cops kill innocent bystanders ALL THE TIME, google cops shoot accidentally or something similar, you get hundreds of results,

im just extremely glad i dont live in this dystopian nightmare where everyone has a gun and cops fire whitout thinking
Hmm actually the description says two cops fired at her.

That's usa, the freedom to buy a firearm so,

1) You die by suicide.
2) You die by getting shot.
3) You wasted money.

People in there are too stupid to hold a gun.
This is kinda a retarded conclusion considering she pulled the fucking gun out at them.

If it was a black dude or Asian dude everyone here would be calling him a nigger or chink and saying its good he got shot.

This cumskin deserved every bullet that entered her.

Dont be a retard and pull your gun out in front of cops and expect to not get shot

Video undefined 2943005100000578 664 636x358

Hmm actually the description says two cops fired at her.
yes the one on the sidewalk and the one standing near the cop car, and the one on the sidewalk could have easily hit the dude behind the girl with a little bit of bad luck.

but srsly this shit happens all the time in the US.

US cops killing innocent bystanders is nothing new, lucky it didnt happen here, but could have been easily, just like the hundreds of times this has happened before.

Here we see the end product of simping on a societal scale. This white foid, who has childish scribbles all over her body, felt like she would face no consequences for pulling a piece on three cops.

Its a relatively minor issue compared to people drowning in swimming pools. You are more likely to die of suicide in the US than any form of homicide

Last edited:
This is kinda a retarded conclusion considering she pulled the fucking gun out at them.

but thats kind of the point, its so extremely easy to get a concealable firearm in the US, so this shit happens so often there, much more often then in EU countries

Its almost as if pulling your gun out and antagonizing the very people trained to shoot firearms is a bad idea

Here we see the end product of simping on a societal scale. This white foid, who has childish scribbles all over her body, felt like she would face no consequences for pulling a piece on three cops.

Its a relatively minor issue compared to people drowning in swimming pools. You are more likely to die of suicide of the US than any form of homicide
but these cop deaths are entirely preventable and they are not your fault, you could be an innocent bystander and get shot, if you drown in swimming pools theres usually a good reason why (parents not there, your high as fuck, you have an illness, a heart attack, whatever)

its like saying corona doesnt matter because people die from a cold too, yes but why not prevent it if possible?

If this was a man they would have shot him to death on the ground or given him 20 years if he survived, this foid will definitely get her pussy pass. Joke world, this is the creatures you get when you raise an entitled people who have no sense of responsibility or consequence.

Its almost as if pulling your gun out and antagonizing the very people trained to shoot firearms is a bad idea

View attachment 309337
of course im not talking about the girl, she can get shot, i dont care, i care about the innocent man behind the girl who could have gotten shot whitout doing anything wrong just because the pigs fire whitout thinking

of course im not talking about the girl, she can get shot, i dont care, i care about the innocent man behind the girl who could have gotten shot whitout doing anything wrong just because the pigs fire whitout thinking
It took them a while to start shooting meaning they were aware of their surroundings and there wasnt even anybody around, the fuck are you going on about faggot.

It took them a while to start shooting meaning they were aware of their surroundings and there wasnt even anybody around, the fuck are you going on about faggot.
fuck you, i analysed the video and they took less then 2 seconds and fired anyway although a guy was right behind the girl.

did you not see the guy? are you blind on one eye maybe or just dumb?

fuck you, i analysed the video and they took less then 2 seconds and fired anyway although a guy was right behind the girl.

did you not see the guy? are you blind on one eye maybe or just dumb?
He obviously ran away when the situation escalated, fucking faggot. "buhu cups r so violent" should have unloaded the rest of their mags into that fat cunt.

He obviously ran away when the situation escalated, fucking faggot. "buhu cups r so violent" should have unloaded the rest of their mags into that fat cunt.
US cops kill innocent bystanders all the time. might be fine for nurgle but i actually care about humans sometimes, especially when some asshole whit authority abuses their authority to harm someone innocent.

i have problems with my parents and hate any form of authority someone has over me,

you cuck, you would just take it in the ass with a baton from your friendly neighbourhood cops if they order you right?

how can you bow to these authoritharians and kneel and just be a good little bitch, doing everying they say, hands up! hands behind your back!, get out of the vehicle, on the ground, etc..

do you enjoy that treatment, just having to do exactly what they tell you?
i bet you like taking orders, YES SIR COP SIR, THANK YOU SIR for having the authority to kill me whitout going to jail, THX SIR, YES OF COURSE I WILL GET ON MY KNEES FOR YOU; THANK YOU SIR:

thats how you sound like to me.

If it was a black dude or Asian dude everyone here would be calling him a nigger or chink and saying its good he got shot.

This cumskin deserved every bullet that entered her.

Dont be a retard and pull your gun out in front of cops and expect to not get shot

View attachment 309334
Read better my post. When I say people in the USA are too stupid to hold a gun I mean it. According to their army you must have a certain IQ not below 60 to hold a gun. Without that IQ you cannot join the army, yet those weapons are being sold to idiots. Who would in fact take off a loaded gun and shoot in front of the cops?

Last edited:
US cops kill innocent bystanders all the time. might be fine for nurgle but i actually care about humans sometimes, especially when some asshole whit authority abuses their authority to harm someone innocent.

i have problems with my parents and hate any form of authority someone has over me,

you cuck, you would just take it in the ass with a baton from your friendly neighbourhood cops if they order you right?

how can you bow to these authoritharians and kneel and just be a good little bitch, doing everying they say, hands up! hands behind your back!, get out of the vehicle, on the ground, etc..

do you enjoy that treatment, just having to do exactly what they tell you?
i bet you like taking orders, YES SIR COP SIR, THANK YOU SIR for having the authority to kill me whitout going to jail, THX SIR, YES OF COURSE I WILL GET ON MY KNEES FOR YOU; THANK YOU SIR:

thats how you sound like to me.
jfl definetly not, I hate cops just like any other guy, but I also hate foids, especially those who think they are above the law because of their vagina. They were definitely in the right to start shooting and that guy on the opposite had enough to time to get out of the way which he did.
You are the cuck because you get upset over some antifa foid getting shot in her stupid face.

jfl definetly not, I hate cops just like any other guy, but I also hate foids, especially those who think they are above the law because of their vagina. They were definitely in the right to start shooting and that guy on the opposite had enough to time to get out of the way which he did.
You are the cuck because you get upset over some antifa foid getting shot in her stupid face.
i dont care about the foid at all, you dont get my point.

yes the guy did get out of the way, but often times the innnocent bystander doesnt, and gets killed by US cops,
i can give you a few links if you want, but im sure you know this.

they can shoot the foid with the gun dead i dont give a shit, but this shows clearly how some innocent bystander could have been killed because the cops just start firing.

like i dont understand, you worshipp nurgle but you want a nice police force with unlimited authority over you, like some puritan inquisition cuck? like some ultramarine false emperor slave?

having cops who can just do anything they want with you is not freedom for me, and who can wave a gun around if they want and threaten you, its submitting to be fucked in the ass, its being the bottom.

like i dont understand, you see nothing wrong with the behaviour of cops in the US?
don’t commit crime and you’ll be fine, you sound like a soy leftist cuck. muh defund the police
i know its an uphill battle against the incel meta which is right wing, but i dont care i stand up for what i believe, you sound like a brainwashed idiot who doesnt think for himself.

Read better my post. When I say people in the USA are too stupid to hold a gun I mean it. According to their army you must have a certain IQ not below 60 to hold a gun. Without that IQ you cannot join the army, yet those weapons are being sold to idiots. Who would in fact take off a loaded gun and shoot in front of the cops?
You're comparing the IQ of a cumskin female to the general population?

Do your recommend we IQ test people before selling them firearms? Or we just don't give anyone guns at all?

Imagine a world where you cannot legally buy a firearm to defend yourself. Where the state and government have no fear of entering your home and gunning you down because guns are no longer allowed to the general population.

Europe is no better. Sure guns aren't as popular but they get around that by using knives or fucking acid. There is no right answer here. There will be idiots everywhere. You can't just stop selling people guns because a couple of retards happen to own them

White Lives Matter!

So you have any references to back up that bold statement?

Best joke I have seen all day
Map view crime

Worse than the USA is the South America, no need to say why. Europe is almost green, China is basically green.
Favela crime

If all you need to be safe was holding a gun, then police would not be bothered to go around in group. You are a civil dude, even a criminal is more expert than you with firearms. Going outside your home with a firegun, gives you more chances to die than to survive. If the foid in the video did not have a gun, this time she was alive.

Basically the rest of the world where guess what, there is almost no criminality if we compare it to USA.
Under your system you'd be banned from owning a gun.
i dont care about the foid at all, you dont get my point.

yes the guy did get out of the way, but often times the innnocent bystander doesnt, and gets killed by US cops,
i can give you a few links if you want, but im sure you know this.

they can shoot the foid with the gun dead i dont give a shit, but this shows clearly how some innocent bystander could have been killed because the cops just start firing.

like i dont understand, you worshipp nurgle but you want a nice police force with unlimited authority over you, like some puritan inquisition cuck? like some ultramarine false emperor slave?

having cops who can just do anything they want with you is not freedom for me, and who can wave a gun around if they want and threaten you, its submitting to be fucked in the ass, its being the bottom.

like i dont understand, you see nothing wrong with the behaviour of cops in the US?

i know its an uphill battle against the incel meta which is right wing, but i dont care i stand up for what i believe, you sound like a brainwashed idiot who doesnt think for himself.
Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. Nobody died in this shooting. Stop concern trolling. There are far worse things to worry about than the few people who get iced by pigs by mistake. Like the thousands of preventable suicides every year in this country that are exacerbated by feminist policies.
View attachment 309363
Worse than the USA is the South America, no need to say why. Europe is almost green, China is basically green.
View attachment 309364
If all you need to be safe was holding a gun, then police would not be bothered to go around in group. You are a civil dude, even a criminal is more expert than you with firearms. Going outside your home with a firegun, gives you more chances to die than to survive. If the foid in the video did not have a gun, this time she was alive.
Crime in the US is correlated with nonwhite cities. Stop comparing ethnically and culturally homogenous Europe and Asia with the US and South America. Why does West Virginia have a lower homicide rate than Chiraq despite being poor?

Last edited:
View attachment 309363
View attachment 309364
I want you to show me crime statistics that GUNS are the cause of this.

Lolz, well when someone gets shoot or does a robbery, I don't think he is using a water gun.
View attachment 309371
View attachment 309372
Why are you arguing on the fact that water is wet?
All that graph shows is that guns are used more in homicides in the US due to availability. Show us the data that shows the presence of firearms increases the general murder rate, not just the firearm murder rate.

Shut the fuck up you dumb faggot. Nobody died in this shooting. Stop concern trolling. There are far worse things to worry about than the few people who get iced by pigs by mistake. Like the thousands of preventable suicides every year in this country that are exacerbated by feminist policies.

what about all the foids who get preferantial treatment and the guy is pretty much always the perpetuator.

like foids get privilege from cops, and im sure alot of suicides could be prevented if the cops wouldnt always believe the girl in everything. just one on of the things that cops do that lead to male misery,

like why do you want a state force whit guns who will always protect the girl over you?

and the argument that there are more important things therefore we cant do anything about it, is the dumbest fucking thing ever, like what we should only be concerned about climate change or the sun who will eventually stop shining? like that wouild be the most important thing, getting away from our solar system because the sun is ineviatebly going to go dark.

so we can do nothing else? only the most important thing? and who decides what is the most important thing? you?

you sound so dumb to me, only the dumbest people on earth use faggot as an insult in an incel forum, i wish i was gay then i wouldnt have to deal with girls.

like foids get privilege from cops, and im sure alot of suicides could be prevented if the cops wouldnt always believe the girl in everything. just one on of the things that cops do that lead to male misery
Its not the cops fault. Its the fault of the cultural engineers who have brainwashed millions of males, including cops, to be simps for foids.

like why do you want a state force whit guns who will always protect the girl over you?
Why do you create strawmen to attack me with? Show me where I said this?

so we can do nothing else? only the most important thing? and who decides what is the most important thing? you?
Not me. Not you either. Statistics should decide what gets fixing. Negligent homicide by cop is very rare relative to everything else. If your goal is to stop senseless death, spend a million on suicide prevention (spreading the blackpill in middle schools) instead of whatever the fuck you are trying to argue for regarding negligent police homicide.

you sound so dumb to me, only the dumbest people on earth use faggot as an insult in an incel forum, i wish i was gay then i wouldnt have to deal with girls.
I call you a faggot because you act like some soy straight from reddit.

All that graph shows is that guns are used more in homicides in the US due to availability. Show us the data that shows the presence of firearms increases the general murder rate, not just the firearm murder rate.
What do you believe I did post the criminal rate for?

2010 homicide suicide rates high income countries

When I say holding a gun in the USA will get you suicide or shoot.

Not me. Not you either. Statistics should decide what gets fixing. Negligent homicide by cop is very rare relative to everything else. If your goal is to stop senseless death, spend a million on suicide prevention (spreading the blackpill in middle schools) instead of whatever the fuck you are trying to argue for regarding negligent police homicide.
why not both? im all for suicide prevention, especially for males.

but why not abolish these assholes with guns?

for what do you need them?

you said i missrepresent you by saying you want cops who willl protect girls over you,

but thats the reality we live in or not?

you can say the cops have been brainwashed or whatever engineered, doesnt change the fact that that is what they are right now, so why do you want them?

or have i misunderstood you and you actually dont want cops?

soy straight from reddit, really original, hurts me to the core :D

i really dont give a shit what you think, thats why your insults dont even phaze me, i just think your dumb, i actually am 100% sure that you are dumb, so why should i care what some dumb idiot thinks?

i was hoping to change some perspectives, maybe open up some ways of thinking, but humans are stubborn and dumb so idk what i was thinking, sometimes im idealistic, its a flaw

but why do we need cops with gun who can power trip on you and make your life miserable because some foid said you raped her?

thats how they cops are right now, the justice system too,

i would like to change that, its a real simple point im trying to make, and that you dont understand that shows how dumb you are

Lolz, well when someone gets shoot or does a robbery, I don't think he is using a water gun.
View attachment 309371
View attachment 309372
Why are you arguing on the fact that water is wet?
I'm arguing because I can. Does me making you prove your point make you butthurt?

I'm going to ignore the retarded water gun comment.

Female privelages made her think she is allowed to do that shit and that she will get out of this unharmed, that she is untouchable.

but why not abolish these assholes with guns
Why not abolish all laws? Why not let those who are popular determine with impunity what happens to those who aren't?

i would like to change that, its a real simple point im trying to make, and that you dont understand that shows how dumb you are
No. You aren't understanding what I'm saying. Cops aren't the problem. Bluepillers and simps in general are the problem.

Tell me, what prevents bluepulled IT type retards from going around lynching incels? What prevents chads and foids from just declaring you a target and having you killed? Could it be that the police and threat of imprisonment actually prevent this?

People will always power trip over others. Its not a problem exclusive to cops.

Last edited:
Why not abolish all laws? Why not let those who are popular determine with impunity what happens to those who aren't?

No. You aren't understanding what I'm saying. Cops aren't the problem. Bluepillers and simps in general are the problem.

Tell me, what prevents bluepulled IT type retards from going around lynching incels? What prevents chads and foids from just declaring you a target and having you killed? Could it be that the police and threat of imprisonment actually prevent this?

People will always power trip over others. Its not a problem exclusive to cops.

how do you know what would happen if cops arent there, have you lived it?

you cant know, so all your arguments are pure speculation, i understand i speculate too that whitout cops people actually would be MORE afraid to do bad shit.

why? because the one you hurt can just kill you if he wants. so the chads going around calling for the genocide of incels would just get completely shut down,
in the time of internet and social justice you think if someone said lets kill all people who cant get sex or are ugly'?

you think honestly most people would be on board with this?

humans lived thousands of years whitout state enforces whit guns,

because there was pressure from the community, if you would go around killing people, people would band together to stop you, because most people think murdering people just because is shit and wrong and we shouldnt do it.

why do you think there would be anarchy whitout cops, if there was no anarchy in the thousands of years of small village and farmer life?
so you mean like current politics? where the most popular candidate gets to decide what is law?

or you mean like capitalism, where the rich can do whatever they want with virtual impunity?

or do you mean the entertainment industry, where the most popular ideas get made into movies, and the most popular stacies and chads set the trends for everyone else?

Last edited: