Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saw a currycel with a white foid today

What are your thots y'all? :feelskek:

@Rapist @Acorn @AsakuraHao @Blackpill Monk @Copexodius Maximus @illumizoldyck @Incel @Jason Voorhees @Rapist @SmhChan @supersoldier @To koniec @WorthlessSlavicShit @zerozerozero
Non-NT

If you don't mind, can you please send me her underskirt pics? Only if you don't mind though :ahegao: :ahegao: :feelsokman:
Don't have any and I doubt I'd share even if I had tbh:feelskek:.

Funny GIF

This is probably the most Indian thing ever said on .is :feelshaha::feelshaha:

@Chudpreet @wereq

@Destroyed lonely @based_meme thots? :feelskek:

Exactly. :yes:

Just be White in the literal sense would imply most/all Whites could easily ascend just on that fact alone. Whilst I don't deny, Whiteness can add a halo, it is only applicable to certain types in certain situations: You have to be MTN-HTN+NT and/or just rich in which case it's betabuxxing for it to work, therefore many Whites are too autistic, ugly, short, or some awful combination of any of these to ascend, therefore JBW is false.
:bigbrain:

Not wearing a helmet. She is a curry at heart. LOL!

View attachment 1224638

Now today I had to go out for some retarded work :feelsjuice: and saw this :feelshaha: She looked Russian as far as I could tell :feelsUnreal: Ngl giga lifefuel after watching chinks take our woman, and only get back white stacies :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

is this india? how did she get there

bikers are the worst
bikepill
near me they love to try and spook people on the sidewalk by revving their shit. annoying as fuck oldfags trying to roleplay sons of anarchy

I am not entirely sure if she's Russian though. I am really bad at telling whites apart :waitwhat: She had red hair. Do Russian have red hair?
they do, it's somewhat rare occurrence, probably on the scale of pure blonde hair. Still I knew a fair amount of red heads growing up, not counting my own mother who has dark red hair quite similar to the foid in your pic

near me they love to try and spook people on the sidewalk by revving their shit. annoying as fuck oldfags trying to roleplay sons of anarchy
seen them with 2 foids on the back...the rider is a fucking hillbilly flipflopper (flip flop wearer) who prolly has never been in 100 km radius of a book.....just do a wheelie bro (do a wheelie, give them the willy)

We don't know the story. I don't jump the gun and make any conclusions.
They were clearly a couple though. She had her hands on this shoulder and was laughing and chatting with him
they do, it's somewhat rare occurrence, probably on the scale of pure blonde hair. Still I knew a fair amount of red heads growing up, not counting my own mother who has dark red hair quite similar to the foid in your pic
I see :feelsokman:

They were clearly a couple though. She had her hands on this shoulder and was laughing and chatting with him
Like I said, we don't know the story. If they are, in fact, a couple, then it's a statistical outlier.

-slav
-white
pick one.

JBC is undeniable at this point

Ban all pooskinners like OP that worship white women

I am not entirely sure if she's Russian though. I am really bad at telling whites apart :waitwhat: She had red hair. Do Russian have red hair?
Redheads even exist in india, why are you acting like redhead russians are rare?

So rare that it gets a post of its own JFL.

least race traitorous white whore

How often do you see white people here?

Redheads even exist in india, why are you acting like redhead russians are rare?
Yeah, the entire question I was trying to ask was if Russian had red hair as frequently as rest of whites. From the answers here they do

How often do you see white people here?
I have only seen like 10-20 white people in my entire life irl. My neighborhood had a lot of cumskins renting there for a while, they came here for some software companies.

I also saw niggers here 3 times. They were with their families :dafuckfeels:

she's very plain looking, also from the side yay most likely a slav chick
Just be curry is law. Unless you want to admit this is an obvious cherrypick.
thats not a thing
curries from currydia are subpar looking and smell
its the tadkha smell

Yes, a plain looking 5/10 (to be expected given who's her brother:feelshmm:).

Same, it was more about him owning a vehicle while I don't.
its ovER:cryfeels:

all the friends i know their sisters giga mog them in life...
"JBW" Does not exist at all.
naw its still there especially for noodle whore

"JBW" Does not exist at all.
"Does not at all exist" is cope. Whites on average will have it better than the rest. Not just dating but in over all they are more previlidged. Might not be applicable for each and every white person in the population but it exists as an overall.

And yes JBW < JBB in the west

None of the slavic countries have government funded pedo troon organisations like in all Anglo countries :feelsugh:
cope

All governments except North Korea are controlled opposition.

I do hand it to them though, they do have more of a spine than we do in general.
"Does not at all exist" is cope. Whites on average will have it better than the rest. Not just dating but in over all they are more previlidged. Might not be applicable for each and every white person in the population but it exists as an overall.

And yes JBW < JBB in the west
I explained this above

JBW has truth in it, but it only applies in Asia(Riceland not Shitdia) provided you meet a minimum looks, height, and ofc NT criteria and/or have the right amount of cash.

But yes, JBB>JBW in the West especially the US.

JBW coopers on suicide watch once again :feelsohh::feelsjuice:

@Ron.Belgrade forgot to tag you. Thots?

Curry escaped his genetic destiny

I didn't even cherry"pick", I just photographed what I saw :feelsthink: No but the point is in my entire life I only saw like 10 cumskins irl. And all of them were single or white couples. This was the first time I saw a curry cumskin couple irl :feelskek: and that too had to be with a dalit. I am surprised till this second
Maybe it’s her driver jfl

View attachment 1224638

Now today I had to go out for some retarded work :feelsjuice: and saw this :feelshaha: She looked Russian as far as I could tell :feelsUnreal: Ngl giga lifefuel after watching chinks take our woman, and only get back white stacies :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh:

NTpill deniers on suiwatch.

No thanks @ some white whore
I need a beuaituful brown indian kween

View attachment 1224638

she probably has a scat fetish

Respect to Slavs; I have many friends here & elsewhere who are of those roots.

However:

View attachment 1224956

View attachment 1224958
The Blue Banana really was something else in its heyday. It's still impressive and highly influential of course, but now, scientifically, Americans and Chinese mog in total numbers, and Nordics and Anglosphere mog per capita.

https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fdf140908-5492-4dec-8c32-9e754929d65d_2422x2388.png
https%3A%2F%2Fsubstack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F82d0c917-1f7c-4e87-bb6f-dda7410a249d_3000x1950.png

That said, it actually does look pretty hopeful for Western Europe. Not only has it overtaken the US in terms of per capita scientific publishing, but the EU as a whole has overtaken it in terms of total scientific documents published at around the same time:

View: https://x.com/felixdemoya/status/1802997379026620844#m

And it might be about to overtake the US in the global share of highly-cited scientific papers, if the US continues to decline here:

Which it probably won't stop, since as you can see from the above-posted Twitter post, US seems to have been weirdly stagnating for about a decade or so, and even when looking at the global share of scientific output, North America is falling noticeably faster than Western Europe, which still grows in total numbers and that kinda cushions its fall:

View: https://x.com/ScimagoJR/status/1653870034433835011#m

So yeah, science-wise, the Blue Banana and WE in general actually isn't doing all that bad:feelsYall:... but in terms of economic growth BB is definitely rather cooked:feelsjuice::giga:.

View: https://x.com/GerardBrady100/status/1766740122182054094

“SaAr sAaR i nO wOrSHiP vHiTe ViMmEn sAaR i bAsEd cUrRy wHo OnLy wAnT TaMiL PeNnE sAaR!”
Slavs aren't just whites, they're also beyond other whites :feelsthink: And also curries are basically just ancient South Russians mixed with local here, so we are their relatives basically
North African sheboons can be Tamil passing. I see almost no difference between them :ahegao: