Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cops shoot roastie after she pulls a gun

why? because the one you hurt can just kill you if he wants. so the chads going around calling for the genocide of incels would just get completely shut down,
Lol no. They would form literal mobs and hunt down you and I. In gang warfare the bigger gang wins. Cucks+Chad+foid = 80% of population. Read IT and see how violent these people are under the surface.

how do you know what would happen if cops arent there, have you lived it?
In a lawless area run by gangs? Yeah. My cousin and I briefly lived in a place where gunfire from gangs could be heard every night. Not fireworks, gunshots.

in the time of internet and social justice you think if someone said lets kill all people who cant get sex or are ugly'?
Yeah. In fact, it'd be even easier to cancel you IRL now with the internet. Do you say blackpilled shit outside of this forum IRL? Like have you ever walked up to 5/10 foid with a chad next to her and called her a hypergamous whore?

the community
The same community that isolated and mocked you in the first place?

why do you think there would be anarchy whitout cops, if there was no anarchy in the thousands of years of small village and farmer life?
What makes you say this? Only 40% of males reproduced. What happened to the other 60%?

so you mean like current politics? where the most popular candidate gets to decide what is law?

or you mean like capitalism, where the rich can do whatever they want with virtual impunity?

or do you mean the entertainment industry, where the most popular ideas get made into movies, and the most popular stacies and chads set the trends for everyone else?
Yeah. Your ideas won't stop this either. And no, relying on the average normie to not be retarded and gynocentric is not a good plan.