Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cops kill a gamercel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
117285021_3239286429526284_7690973090734413966_n.png

you can't even play vidya in peace at your own house

That is one case out of 100s of millions who are at peace in their home without being shot bro.

when you cant even cope with vidya then you know that its truly over

now he is truly in peace, vidya cope is temporary

Just let a man cope in peace

Who needs to hire assassins when you can just call the police department?

Just Burgerland things

What the hell are you even supposed to do in that situation when all of the worst outcomes are taking place? R.I.P

Literally nothing he could've done. The cops were trying to justify the murder as well afterwards. Truly shows just how deplorable people can be.

Cops enjoy being wageslaves

now he is truly in peace, vidya cope is temporary
Depends. Been wonderful to me since I was a child up to now.

117285021_3239286429526284_7690973090734413966_n.png

you can't even play vidya in peace at your own house
Something about noise complaint? Was he playing it super loud or something? There's no link so I can't read anything about it.

Ryan Whitaker was sitting at home with his girlfriend playing video games when he was killed by police.

Nobody cared cuz he was huwite

Ryan Whitaker was sitting at home with his girlfriend playing video games when he was killed by police.
Got to it first, need to learn to read the articles. Lol, the fuck ass cop that shot him, newbie panic.

These are the cucked faggots people worship and pay their taxes to. Jfl if you're an incel and think those sacks of shit serve you.

was the dead guy holding something before shot? the controller?

I'm gonna need more than one article about this. One month George Floyd is a martyr, later we learn he resisted arrest and the cops were warranted in using force. I need the actual story behind this.

That's it, I am gonna say it...

White lives matter!

I've seen the video. He has a gf, so hardly a gamer"cel". Once again do your god damn research

I'm gonna need more than one article about this. One month George Floyd is a martyr, later we learn he resisted arrest and the cops were warranted in using force. I need the actual story behind this.
Cucked cops should be punished if they use excessive force for petty crimes.
Police officer shoots a puppy wagging his tail
"I was fighting for my life it was a tense situation"
t.Burgercop
Jfl at those cowardly faggots.

its a worldwide gamer genocide at this point

hope he suffered as he died for the sole crime of having a better life than all of us

gamers are actually oppressed

i wish that was me

Cucked cops should be punished if they use excessive force for petty crimes.

If you resist arrest, you need to be subdued somehow.

no riots for him

they killed him cus he kicked their ass online

Not by killing. If they can't find another way then that's their problem.

Yes, even by killing. If they can't find another way, that's the resister's problem. That's like saying "If you can't find a nonlethal way to put down a dangerous fugitive, just let the fugitive kill you." You're not supposed to let fugitives kill you, nor are you supposed to let fugitives escape.

weird how the cop doesn't open fire while he's walking towards them but opens fire while he's surrendering.

Yes, even by killing. If they can't find another way, that's the resister's problem. That's like saying "If you can't find a nonlethal way to put down a dangerous fugitive, just let the fugitive kill you." You're not supposed to let fugitives kill you, nor are you supposed to let fugitives escape.
He wasn't trying to kill anyone, so that's not the same. He was just high and resisting. If they can't stop him for that in a non-violent way then they need to stop being faggots and leave him alone. They wouldn't have killed a white foid for doing the same thing as him.

He wasn't trying to kill anyone, so that's not the same. He was just high and resisting. If they can't stop him for that in a non-violent way then they need to stop being faggots and leave him alone. They wouldn't have killed a white foid for doing the same thing as him.

Maybe they should kill female resistors then. You don't just leave criminals be.

Maybe they should kill female resistors then. You don't just leave criminals be.
Not all crimes need that much force to stop it. You don't kiil someone for stealing a candy bar because he's "getting away". If you can't stop him/her in a non-lethal way that won't cause severe damage then they must be left alone until they find a way. Faggot cops will never treat foids equally to men, so the only thing is to force them to treat men better.

Not all crimes need that much force to stop it. You don't kiil someone for stealing a candy bar because he's "getting away". If you can't stop him/her in a non-lethal way that won't cause severe damage then they must be left alone until they find a way. Faggot cops will never treat foids equally to men, so the only thing is to force them to treat men better.

Male or female, criminals need to be dealt with. I don't want any criminal "left alone."