Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping ricecels are trying to infiltrate this forum

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

If you see some greycel spamming Kpoop propaganda you know who they are :feelssus:

Come down to Chinatown

this forum is on the verge of getting beheaded tbh that is why I am not active on here that much as I used to.

:feelskek: Ricecels cope too hard.

If rice from that subreddit didn't think they were incels, then they wouldn't come here for our validation.

Kpop is cope if the foids are older than 14

Kpop is cope if the foids are older than 14
any ricecel over 23 is fucked, kpop is a tween thing, and even then it's very niche. No bitch is worth getting TCAPed over

Old rice right here.
I'ma get fried riced.

didn't he banned for being an alt and not b/c of that thread?
Ricebros why do you need to lie for 0 upvotes and 3 comments?

honestly how many ricecels from reddit pan asian nationalistic subs are lurking there ?
Screenshot 204

Last edited:
How do ricecel cope do hard? Their entire lives are blackpill from childhood to adulthood. Majority of their women are taken by white men. Their women legit hate them even though they are humble and nice.

I guess cope is all they got or else they’d rope

How do ricecel cope do hard? Their entire lives are blackpill from childhood to adulthood. Majority of their women are taken by white men. Their women legit hate them even though they are humble and nice.

They are like robots tbh

im rice and id like to ask those rice copers where the fuck is my cutie white gf ?
You haven't took any 54 giga chad showers haven't you bro gotta go and shower :soy: :soy:

Kpop copers dont undrstand that
kpopmaxxing = be chang (1% of ricecels) and get kpop hair

Why would ricecels want to emasculate themselves? Kpop is feminine and seems like a control method to try and turn my bro ricecels into simps...

This dude has become a right cuck, I remember him from Looksmax

It's @pp183 the chink faggot and his alts.

They can't handle reality