Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Coping dating coach livestreaming about how incels are too lazy and picky (Go and troll his chat and downvote)

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
Yeah. And the JP Joker was not successful in life because he didn't try hard enough. Feed me. Feed me more blue pills.

Yeah. And the JP Joker was not successful in life because he didn't try hard enough. Feed me. Feed me more blue pills.
He should've waved his clown sign harder and went to the gym.

He should've waved his clown sign harder and went to the gym.
He totally lost his frame. But he shouldn't give up. He can still learn game in the mental asylum.

@Robtical how do i call in?This doesnt look like a phone number.

He totally lost his frame. But he shouldn't give up. He can still learn game in the mental asylum.
He should have asked out his 50 year old psychologist and stopped chasing models.
@Robtical how do i call in?This doesnt look like a phone number.
Put a "1" before the area code.

He's literally interrupting every caller and not letting them get a word in JFL. Whenever someone comes with reubuttals the host starts screaming and crying. YOU'RE NOT PUTTING IN THE WORK, Jesus fuck what a manchild...

"gymcels don't exist"
doesnt work.It disconnects me

He's literally interrupting every caller and not letting them get a word in JFL. Whenever someone comes with reubuttals the host starts screaming and crying. YOU'RE NOT PUTTING IN THE WORK, Jesus fuck what a manchild...
He can't handle disagreement because the steroids he takes raises his emotions.
"gymcels don't exist"
doesnt work.It disconnects me
Ragefuel. Try a different phone line.

he legit said a gym can't change your face (agrees with us) and still advocates going to the gym anyway? This man is a living contradiction

he legit said a gym can't change your face (agrees with us) and still advocates going to the gym anyway? This man is a living contradiction
He even looks like a gymcel so I don't know why he's denying it when he's living it. He barely got one foid in the past 10 years.

Lol2.png

83w4t5y687021.jpg

"Get out of the hole, motherfucker! "
"Learn game, whiny bitch!"

He even looks like a gymcel so I don't know why he's denying it when he's living it. He barely got one foid in the past 10 years.
used up foid that he thinks is a unicorn :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

used up foid that he thinks is a unicorn :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
He says he has her phone password and doesn't let her go out with male friends or single female friends to avoid himself from being cucked.