Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coping beta buck psychiatrist thinks inceldom is about self esteem, not about life circumstances

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Yes, let’s ignore the fact that most males in all species aren’t able to breed because females don’t want their subhuman genes.

Ignore the fact that looks are shown time and time again to be the main contributing factor to being attractive to a partner.

Fuck the science, fuck evolution, and fuck sexual selection. It’s all about confidence bro. Just be in nature bro. It will happen one day when she is in her 30s, used up, and needs a beta male to provide for her and settle down with.

This dude himself probably only got with his wife because he was getting successful in his education, while his wife was banging dudes way more attractive and thugmaxxxed than him before they got together. She fucked the alphas than settled for the beta to help raise the kids (probably won’t be his due).

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CerQFsM7fWs

I wonder if a female gorilla cares if a male gorilla is bigger and stronger or if he's confident and has a better personality?

@ThoughtfulCel, what are female gorillas like compared to female humans?
Theyre still bitches who only care about looks believe it or not

Probably because all the “incels” that he’s had as patients were “mentalcels” with Chadlite looks.

I doubt any truecels visited him and all the so-called “incels” that visited him were good looking “mentalcels”

Yea bro! just be confident!
*precedes to proscribe you jewpills that turn you into a husk and kill your drive to do anything because modern "psychiatrist" don't care about you and only if their quotas are met

bet that's what the fucker does if he's practicing

Probably because all the “incels” that he’s had as patients were “mentalcels” with Chadlite looks.

I doubt any truecels visited him and all the so-called “incels” that visited him were good looking “mentalcels”
They will still blame the guy for everything, tell him it's all his head, say that most ugly guys still gets women based on sources pulled from the ass, and cherrypick examples of ugly guys with unicorn women or gold diggers.

Trust me, I know.

no self esteem for your :f:ACE

Probably. Actually ugly incels don’t bother letting their appearance be seen because they know they’re going to be laughed at.

Yea bro! just be confident!
*precedes to proscribe you jewpills that turn you into a husk and kill your drive to do anything because modern "psychiatrist" don't care about you and only if their quotas are met

bet that's what the fucker does if he's practicing
cuckiatrist

They will still blame the guy for everything, tell him it's all his head, say that most ugly guys still gets women based on sources pulled from the ass, and cherrypick examples of ugly guys with unicorn women or gold diggers.

Trust me, I know.
Science is becoming pick and choose now because it has been revealing brootal harsh realities about the world. There’s no money to be made if you tell people that it’s all genetically determined and that if you aren’t born with looks, it’s over.

Did not watch

Looks based natural selection is obvious. Denying it with "personality" is typical bluepill cope.

Did not watch

Looks based natural selection is obvious. Denying it with "personality" is typical bluepill cope.
It’s only obvious if you aren’t coping.

He lost me when he said there’s female incels

Just another pseudo-intellectual retarded fuck that gets overly praised by the retards at youtube for being a meme.

This is just more solid proof that therapysts and psychiatrist have no solid ground to determine your issues and will feed you whatever garbage they see fit. What a shitty cancerous meme career.

This psychiatrist is one of the only curries on social media that isn't a jestermaxxer like SomeOrdinaryGamer but doesn't regularly have mocking comments written on his channel (when he doesn't talk about his own relationship life that is). Would be a miracle at this point if that lasted
@SlayerSlayer

Last edited:
Yes, let’s ignore the fact that most males in all species aren’t able to breed because females don’t want their subhuman genes.

Ignore the fact that looks are shown time and time again to be the main contributing factor to being attractive to a partner.

Fuck the science, fuck evolution, and fuck sexual selection. It’s all about confidence bro. Just be in nature bro. It will happen one day when she is in her 30s, used up, and needs a beta male to provide for her and settle down with.

This dude himself probably only got with his wife because he was getting successful in his education, while his wife was banging dudes way more attractive and thugmaxxxed than him before they got together. She fucked the alphas than settled for the beta to help raise the kids (probably won’t be his due).

You have low self esteem bro it’s all in your head

Science is becoming pick and choose now because it has been revealing brootal harsh realities about the world. There’s no money to be made if you tell people that it’s all genetically determined and that if you aren’t born with looks, it’s over.
Many people are going to kill themselves if they find out that even with all the money in the world that are things in life that they cannot change. Corporations and government have to sell the idea that things are fixable through money and materialism otherwise they lose their power, in this case most of their sheeple would be dead if they became aware of how much of a rigged game life is. They like to sell the idea that most people stand on equal grounds but the truth is that the genes you were born with are determinant to how intelligent, successful and good looking you are, you will never have the same opportunities other people have no matter how hard you try and your life will never be as fulling and enjoyable as some other people exactly because you don't have and will likely never have the same opportunities.

Political agenda mixing up with science is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity. Science is the only way that could bring true equality through genetic parity, yet the academia and big corps turn a blind eye to those issues. I guarantee you that if "mogging" (in any regard) wasn't a thing, half of the social issues, economical disparity, violence and wars wouldn't happen. Getting rid of the intense competition in sexual selection alone would do a lot, as people and men in particular would prioritize actual life issues instead of pussy, imagine how much culture, technology and art would evolve if people spent more time actually "focusing on themselves" and bringing back relevant things to society instead of meeting society most shallow demands so they can feel less lonely

Last edited:
Ever notice psychiatrists turn everything into being about psycho social and not economic? There's a reason for that, classic deflection and bait and switch, this isn't lost on me and it shouldn't be for any of you as well.

When you bring up anything economic, political, or that is otherwise an externalization out of your individual sphere of control their job is to switch all of that on top of you through individual internalization. Also, without the illusion of individual freewill psychiatry is purely useless.

The sole purpose of psychiatry is to mold individuals into social conformity of whatever is the prevailing social or political status quo, so it becomes no surprise that something like psychiatry is so politicized and propagandized. No surprise there whatsoever.

Last edited:
Ever notice psychiatrists turn everything into being about psycho social and not economic? There's a reason for that, classic deflection and bait and switch, this isn't lost on me and it shouldn't be for any of you as well.

When you bring up anything economic, political, or that is otherwise an externalization out of your individual sphere of control their job is to switch all of that on top of you through individual internalization. Also, without the illusion of individual freewill psychiatry is purely useless.

The sole purpose of psychiatry is to mold individuals into social conformity of whatever is the prevailing social or political status quo, so it becomes no surprise that something like psychiatry is so politicized and propagandized. No surprise there whatsoever.
@Atavistic Autist said something similar

@Atavistic Autist said something similar
In the old days you had priests, exorcisms, and inquisitions, in today's world you have psychiatrists, psychotropic pills, and mental asylums, religious ceremony of the past transforms itself into the secular ceremony of today with the sole purpose of enforcing social political norms. Same as it ever was and will be.

no self esteem for your face tho

its all about the looks in here not attitude

Last edited:
This psychiatrist is one of the only curries on social media that isn't a jestermaxxer like SomeOrdinaryGamer but doesn't regularly have mocking comments written on his channel (when he doesn't talk about his own relationship life that is). Would be a miracle at this point if that lasted
@SlayerSlayer
He has a video where he admits he was incel until he got sent back to India by his parents where he met and married the first curryfoid he ever hooked up with. I'm sure him being her ticket out of poo-land had nothing to do with it.:feelstastyman:

He has a video where he admits he was incel until he got sent back to India by his parents where he met and married the first curryfoid he ever hooked up with. I'm sure him being her ticket out of poo-land had nothing to do with it.:feelstastyman:
He is getting comments about he is being cucked in one of his recent videos that is about overcoming pain and rejection where he is with his wife. Bad sign tbh

He is getting comments about he is being cucked in one of his recent videos that is about overcoming pain and rejection where he is with his wife. Bad sign tbh
Seriously, you cannot bring a foreign wife back to whatever western shithole you fled from for being priced out of the sexual market.

You have low self esteem bro it’s all in your head
Paranoids schizophrenics believe in that completely.

Many people are going to kill themselves if they find out that even with all the money in the world that are things in life that they cannot change. Corporations and government have to sell the idea that things are fixable through money and materialism otherwise they lose their power, in this case most of their sheeple would be dead if they became aware of how much of a rigged game life is. They like to sell the idea that most people stand on equal grounds but the truth is that the genes you were born with are determinant to how intelligent, successful and good looking you are, you will never have the same opportunities other people have no matter how hard you try and your life will never be as fulling and enjoyable as some other people exactly because you don't have and will likely never have the same opportunities.

Political agenda mixing up with science is the worst thing to ever happen to humanity. Science is the only way that could bring true equality through genetic parity, yet the academia and big corps turn a blind eye to those issues. I guarantee you that if "mogging" (in any regard) wasn't a thing, half of the social issues, economical disparity, violence and wars wouldn't happen. Getting rid of the intense competition in sexual selection alone would do a lot, as people and men in particular would prioritize actual life issues instead of pussy, imagine how much culture, technology and art would evolve if people spent more time actually "focusing on themselves" and bringing back relevant things to society instead of meeting society most shallow demands so they can feel less lonely
Exactly, genetics disprove equality. Governments and corporations do whatever they can to keep this social technological machinery moving and people to keep running on the hedonic treadmill and being cogs in a machine in this system.

To be fair, that is what they specialize in. It’s like how sociologists will blame things on society, economists will blame things on government policies and corruption, mental health people will focus on our individual thought process and mental state. It’s like the unabomber said though.

3B054313 88F7 46E6 AB1F 60E474034FEC

Why is curryland such a big shit hole?

Paranoids schizophrenics believe in that completely.

Exactly, genetics disprove equality. Governments and corporations do whatever they can to keep this social technological machinery moving and people to keep running on the hedonic treadmill and being cogs in a machine in this system.

To be fair, that is what they specialize in. It’s like how sociologists will blame things on society, economists will blame things on government policies and corruption, mental health people will focus on our individual thought process and mental state. It’s like the unabomber said though.

View attachment 449391

Why is curryland such a big shit hole?
Exactly, that's absolutely what it is.

Doesn't matter what you think of yourself. Only thing that matters is that foids are sexually attracted to you. This confidence and self esteem bullshit needs to stop. If she's attracted to you and you have high self esteem she thinks you're "confident". If she finds you repulsive she'll think of you as creepy, "over confident" and "full of yourself"

Modern psychology is a joke.
It really is — so much snake oil bullshit with clear and apparent biases and you pay through the nose for it.

Most therapists are women these days — they became a therapist instead of a real doctor or an engineer or something probably because it’s a lot easier and it’s more of “soft” science by comparison.

Does anyone really think their therapist cares about them? Nah they’re just in it for the money. Does anyone really think their therapist actually understands what they’re going through? For women, maybe — women get sympathy, but for low status ugly males? Just fucking lol good luck they’ll just gaslight the shit out of you.

And or just put you on drugs to keep you from veering from the mainstream. One of my sisters takes 50 billion meds to help with her “”””depression”””” and to give herself “”””motivation””””” and what have you, but at this point I think it’s addiction more than her having an actual need.

Note, this sister has fucked and dated probably like 100 guys and it the same age as me. She’s got a great easy easy job as a high earner. She’s attractive. She’s well treated. But yet women like that are still unhappy or are claiming they’re unhappy. Most men would be happy with just a fraction of those awesome things. I really think they’d off themselves if they were non Chad men.

Last edited:
It really is — so much snake oil bullshit with clear and apparent biases and you pay through the nose for it.

Most therapists are women these days — they became a therapist instead of a real doctor or an engineer or something probably because it’s a lot easier and it’s more of “soft” science by comparison.

Does anyone really think their therapist cares about them? Nah they’re just in it for the money. Does anyone really think their therapist actually understands what they’re going through? For women, maybe — women get sympathy, but for low status ugly males? Just fucking lol good luck they’ll just gaslight the shit out of you.

And or just put you on drugs to keep you from veering from the mainstream. One of my sisters takes 50 billion meds to help with her “”””depression”””” and to give herself “”””motivation””””” and what have you, but at this point I think it’s addiction more than her having an actual need.

Note, this sister has fucked and dated probably like 100 guys and it the same age as me. She’s got a great easy easy job as a high earner. She’s attractive. She’s well treated. But yet women like that are still unhappy or are claiming they’re unhappy. Most men would be happy with just a fraction of those awesome things. I really think they’d off themselves if they were non Chad men.
It's a comical joke really, foids go into a profession dealing with mental suffering and trauma to which they know neither about, but yes, all it is really is a form of thought control reinforcing the current mainstream political status quo. Therapy and psychiatric institutions are always the first to reinforce political correctness much like they did serving in the former Russian Soviet Union.

Also, much like the former Russian Soviet Union therapy and psychiatry are the first means of rounding up political dissidents quietly in the name of collective public mental health.

Last edited:
he looks giga bluepilled but seems like a nice guy nonetheless

It's a comical joke really, foids go into a profession dealing with mental suffering and trauma to which they know neither about, but yes, all it is really is a form of thought control reinforcing the current mainstream political status quo. Therapy and psychiatric institutions are always the first to reinforce political correctness much like they did serving in the former Russian Soviet Union.

Also, much like the former Russian Soviet Union therapy and psychiatry are the first means of rounding up political dissidents quietly in the name of collective public mental health.
Based — it is honestly laughable how much therapists charge. Just to sit there listening to you bitch and to give you some advice you would’ve thoughtve yourself I you had two brain cells to rub together and then gaslight you they charge a ridiculous hourly rate even with insurance helping.

why would anyone pay 100 bucks out of pocket even? I’ll tell you why because most people in therapy are women (counseled by women) and their parents or hubby pays for it.

Same shit as with Starbucks and Uni girls — they don’t give a shit that the cost is laughable because they’re not the ones paying for it.

Based — it is honestly laughable how much therapists charge. Just to sit there listening to you bitch and to give you some advice you would’ve thoughtve yourself I you had two brain cells to rub together and then gaslight you they charge a ridiculous hourly rate even with insurance helping.

why would anyone pay 100 bucks out of pocket even? I’ll tell you why because most people in therapy are women (counseled by women) and their parents or hubby pays for it.

Same shit as with Starbucks and Uni girls — they don’t give a shit that the cost is laughable because they’re not the ones paying for it.
I noticed that too. I have always naturally been very stingy when spending money and trying to spend as little as possible while as saving. I did this when I was a teen already. The average girl that age spends enourmous amounts of money just buying fancy food and drinks, shopping things they don't need, etc. And it doesn't matter anyway because their parents pay for everything. Most girls have no self control

I noticed that too. I have always naturally been very stingy when spending money and trying to spend as little as possible while as saving. I did this when I was a teen already. The average girl that age spends enourmous amounts of money just buying fancy food and drinks, shopping things they don't need, etc. And it doesn't matter anyway because their parents pay for everything. Most girls have no self control
On average women are less stingy with their spending and we can verify this purely by looking at marketing and consumerism. Think about advertising.

I think a lot of that is because women know:
A) they can always get a beta bux to take care of them if they bottom out
B) people in general are more wiling to help them out financially if they run into trouble (family, friends, government)
C) Oftentimes they're not the breadwinner so it's not their money they're spending

That sort of thing -- I care a lot where my spending goes since I pay for everything lol. Some women are probably in that camp too, sure, but on average there's definitely a difference I've observed. Every woman I've met who's in or has gone to therapy isn't paying for it themselves. Again, probably exceptions and all that, but on average I've observed a difference.

Also consider the fact that if you're even an average looking woman who's willing to not be a lard ass land whale you can get simps to help you out by dressing up and showing your tits, meanwhile men have to, you know, actually work for a living since nobody's just going to take care of you in the same way they would for women most likely.

Based take of yours, well put and you're right despite what every fucking idiot out there will say. People are fucking delusional, especially women because they benefit/are the broad winners from the current system.

You know the whole phrase, "it's difficult to get someone to believe the truth when they're pay check depends on them not understanding it" -- that's women in a nutshell. They only acknowledge and push for their own problems to be solved at men's expense, fuck everyone who doesn't agree, you're a """""Misogynist""""".

Last edited:

Exactly.