Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Copes will never be the same

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Freak of nature
★★★★★
Once blackpilled there is no going back, I used to enjoy anime videogames, And so on
The reason was, I thought i could have friends and a lover and thought the attitude was me and not my looks, Now as i realise its over its impossible to enjoy these items anymore, Every media, MOGGED
EVERY outside Mogged, Everywhere mogged, Theres not a single place i can get mogged either, Life expirience mogged in a book too!

I also love legos but it doenst feel the same anymore, I buy a lego helicopter but it just ends up feeling like just another built thing then its just there, Like the joy i used to feel accomplishing a lego set is gone.

It's fucking ovER. No way out. Except the rope.

It's fucking ovER. No way out. Except the rope.
Would a high rise building do the trick?

WONDER-R1-E008_%28cropped%29.jpg

intellaumaxxing is my cope and talking to different anime girls on character.ai

I have thought about returning to childhood nintendo games to cope but it would remind me too much of when I used to know my oneitis and she rejected me because I used to play a lot of nintendo games around that time period

I have thought about returning to childhood nintendo games to cope but it would remind me too much of when I used to know my oneitis and she rejected me because I used to play a lot of nintendo games around that time period
Bruh its a game console

Video games are a good cope because they give you the illusion of being someone you will never be (Chad). Nothing else can give you that feeling.

Video games are a good cope because they give you the illusion of being someone you will never be (Chad). Nothing else can give you that feeling.
My pizza makes me invincible