Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Copecels. GTFIH. DAE snuggle a pillow and pretend its a female?

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
sigh.

i do this daily and pretend it is my modest prime fertile virgin 14-17yo niqabi wife.

tfw daily Muslimcel struggle.

I had a daki for a while but my "roomate" found it and I was embarrassed so I threw it away.

I think a Niqab isn't a good idea. It's too extreme. It just makes the woman want to break out of her every day life even more and seek an "advanture" with chad.

sigh.

i do this daily and pretend it is my modest prime fertile virgin 14-17yo niqabi wife.

tfw daily Muslimcel struggle.

Isn't that cheating on your battered sexbot

I think a Niqab isn't a good idea. It's too extreme. It just makes the woman want to break out of her every day life even more and seek an "advanture" with chad.
i say otherwise.

she knows the reprucussions to doing something as blasphemous as the aforementioned sin.

When I'm horned out in the morning I find myself unconsciously humping my pillow

i say otherwise.

she knows the reprucussions to doing something as blasphemous as the aforementioned sin.

Depends on if she is deeply religious herself or just born into a deeply religious family I guess

Yes i sleeping hugging my pillow, i kiss it and talk to it pretending its a female, im doing that right now btw

Right now im pretending it is this femoid

snuggle a pillow and pretend its a female?​

yes, pillows are more valuable than actual foids since they will never betray you