Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [Cope] [JFL] [It's Over] [SuicideFuel] This is why you should commit suicide before 40 if you're an incel!

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
You never want to end up like this guy. He probably never thought he would fall so deep into the darkness back when he was using other copes to distract his mind from his inceldom. Now, he's a legit oldcel and copes with his loneliness by wearing diapers and having gay diaper video chats with men online. I found this guy posting diaper selfies in DDLG communities which are a great place to find pedos to blackmail. A guy like this can't have a wife and kids so why is he even still alive? Maybe he's preparing for 10-20 years from now when he'll be shitting in diapers no matter what.

It's always better to kill yourself before you end up like this. Even if you don't develop some weird, sexual degenerate cope like this guy, being forced to endure your subhumanity will likely fuck you up enough to make you have fucked up copes by the time your 40, like collecting rat skulls or selling air brush T shirts at the state fair. You think your mind is strong enough to keep you from becoming "that creepy old guy on craigslist"? Just thinking about this guy when you have the gun against your skull should be enough to give you the strength to pull the trigger.

Better to die as an incel than cope as an oldcel.

Nah, my life was a lot better at 36 than at 26 or 16. Maybe at 46 it will be amazing?

Hey now.
Don´t compare me to that mentally ill sick fat fuck.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
It never began

Over for toddlercels

been thinking about this issue ngl, it's so hard to resist becoming a freak of nature in this situation, normies will never understand

Suicide is cucked.

All guys here who agree with me: see ya on craigslist :feelslala:

been thinking about this issue ngl, it's so hard to resist becoming a freak of nature in this situation, normies will never understand
They realy think that suicide is a choice whereas it is necessaty

He can role play as a baby because he’s equipped with a NW7 full horseshoe.

He can role play as a baby because he’s equipped with a NW7 full horseshoe.
Username checks out

Look at the fluff at the top... Why does he keep that? He buzzes the rest but keeps that thin and shameful pubehawk...

Some oldcels may not have the brightest minds but I sure admire their endurance.Pretty sure I'll join their ranks some day.

Some oldcels may not have the brightest minds but I sure admire their endurance.Pretty sure I'll join their ranks some day.
Me too.
We will all get there, eventually.

tenor.gif

He probably gets more pussy or could get more than any of us here.

Nah, my life was a lot better at 36 than at 26 or 16. Maybe at 46 it will be amazing?
How so? Is it the decline in your sexual drive that makes it easier to focus on other things? If not, why is it better?

the music makes it funny wtf is this faggot doing

To be honest I will end like this guy

610d297bd1e96cb00f759eb6752b1f5c.jpg

the music makes it funny wtf is this faggot doing
The music has to be as cringe as the way he looks in that shit filled diaper to get the full effect.
To be honest I will end like this guy

610d297bd1e96cb00f759eb6752b1f5c.jpg
[Based] and SokushinbutsuPilled.
I'd rather fast until I'm vulture food than become a degenerate oldcel who cums in his shit diapers.

If I end this way I hope someone sets me on fire. Ohh damn.....

If I didn't have to take care of my pets or my younger brother I would rope tbh. Anyways, I don't plan to live after 30.

How so? Is it the decline in your sexual drive that makes it easier to focus on other things? If not, why is it better?
Well I'm getting as much sex and all that as when I was 16 or 26 (zero), but I have more money, I have a career that I like and I'm just generally more chill because I got used to a bunch of things that used to make me rage or despair. You can't rage or cry about the same thing over and over again, it just becomes a fact of life and stops having as much of an emotional impact.

Damn, he makes ER and Hamudi look and sound like young Chads who fuck a different teenage Stacy each weekend. Oldcels are one of the strongest people in the world.

Not even worth living to 30 as incel imo

There was once a time when I would’ve envied your optimism
It's always better to kill yourself before you end up like this. Even if you don't develop some weird, sexual degenerate cope like this guy, being forced to endure your subhumanity will likely fuck you up enough to make you have fucked up copes by the time your 40

St.Yogacel did the right thing.

Until I get my shit I will never die!

Rare footage of braziliansigma

this is the endgame of jestermaxxing

Nah, man. Men age like fine wine.

I wouldn't turn into that because I don't wear diapers.
That and I already don't like having dirt and filth on me and I also don't like being wet.

So there's no way in hell I would ever wear something I piss and shit in it just to sit with it on me. There's absolutely no way that's happening to me.

I might be older than him.