Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [cope] IQ test thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
http://test.mensa.no/

are any low IQcels here LARPing? be a man and post your resuts

here are mine
Screenshot 10

I wasn't in the best condition during the test, but that's just the way it is. cbf doing it again

Last edited:
almost 2 hours and no one does it yet? lmao

Wtf 30 min test are you trying to interrupt my LDAR session?

Wtf 30 min test are you trying to interrupt my LDAR session?
over for lazycels

you don't have to complete it, just go as far as you can without breaking. it's only 25min

My iq is 167
I eat brainlets for breakfast
No need for proof

I had once made a test (not on the internet) and have an IQ of 92. For a middle easterner that's okay, but I'd still like to have a higher one.

Finally done. I'll continue to ldar

IQ test   Copy   Copy

Today I´m not in the best condition either, I slept only 3 hours this night. The last questions were the toughest, though.

Did it many moons ago, got 118.

I'm not taking the time to do this just so I can feel superior to fellow incels

I'll do it after I've had some sleep and my headache goes away. No point handicapping yourselves.

if I had a higher IQ I was less lazycel and mentalcel

IQNORWAY

dude fucking hard test, had me furiously calculating in my head. I actually was stressed out on timer lol. Finished with 1 minute left

There's no way those results are accurate.

People with 120+ IQs are supposed to be a small minority, yet every time there's a thread about such tests anywhere everyone is a genius.

105/6 if i pass on those questions i actually dont know

119-123 if i randomly guess them. Most of you probably randomly guessed on a lot of these

People with 120+ IQs are supposed to be a small minority, yet every time there's a thread about such tests anywhere everyone is a genius.
Also, sorry to ruin everyone's copes but I got 95, which is only slightly below average, by randomly selecting the answers

Last edited:

Don’t forget incels aren’t the average person, we’re a subgroup of the population which means our IQ’s can fall into any number of ranges. Incels as a whole may have average IQ of 115, or 85 or something else. We are far removed from the average human in 2018, so our IQ’s are likely also very different on average
Don’t forget incels aren’t the average person, we’re a subgroup of the population which means our IQ’s can fall into any number of ranges. Incels as a whole may have average IQ of 115, or 85 or something else. We are far removed from the average human in 2018, so our IQ’s are likely also very different on average
Just like in a university cohort of a robotics class, the average IQ very different to 100, because the average person doesn’t understand robotics

105/6 if i pass on those questions i actually dont know

119-123 if i randomly guess them. Most of you probably randomly guessed on a lot of these
Exactly, there are only 2 even rometly close options, when I did it legit and only answered the ones I actually fully understood I got 115 but I if I just clicked on one of the likely answers I would have gotten 130+ and saved more time to solve. Test is bs. And if you knew me you would know my IQ peaks at 90 MAXX so even 115 isnt realistic.

Yep...my IQ hovers around room temperature.

Of course, anyone can search for an image of a screenshot with a desirable score, and post it here.

How would we disprove it otherwise?

Attachments

• proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 215
I did this test before and got 121 IQ. I guess it's fine but I always feel like im low iq retarded

Yep...my IQ hovers around room temperature.

Of course, anyone can search for an image of a screenshot with a desirable score, and post it here.

How would we disprove it otherwise?
Well you’re lying to yourself, lol literally no one gives a shit about your score, this thread is for personal reference.

I did this test before and got 121 IQ. I guess it's fine but I always feel like im low iq retarded
My issue is a reversal of yours, though such a delusion only becomes problematic when other people start to believe it too.
Well you’re lying to yourself, lol literally no one gives a shit about your score, this thread is for personal reference.
I am proud of your score, though; I believe you are genuine.

It is inflated to make people share the site. I did it and got like 130 or something, when I know that's not accurate. Real tests are harder, with more diverse questions and the result also takes into account how fast one finishes the test.

It is inflated to make people share the site. I did it and got like 130 or something, when I know that's not accurate. Real tests are harder, with more diverse questions and the result also takes into account how fast one finishes the test.
It’s not inflated for me, because I’ve had a real 300 dollar IQ test and got the same score in this test, 140.

I can see how guessing can assist in getting a better score, but the chance of a strong boost to score is low.

I can explain all my answers if people want. The last few questions were extremely fascinating.
My issue is a reversal of yours, though such a delusion only becomes problematic when other people start to believe it too.

I am proud of your score, though; I believe you are genuine.
:panties::panties::panties::feelsmage:

I can explain certain Q’s If ppl want

welp

Attachments

• Unbenannt.PNG
    Unbenannt.PNG
    9.7 KB · Views: 286
i had 119 when i last finished this test

Try this test...matrix67.com/iqtest If it makes sense to you, you have an IQ worth bragging about.

its easy dude. many guys lie and the low iq dont post.
Its the same with dick size.

Screenshot 2018 12 13 20 53 33 1 1

Lowest IQ of this thread. JFL

97 by choosing randomly (test made in 2min)

120 for my real IQ
140 in shitty IQ tests

necrobump for curiosity

I have done it a while back
screen-shot-2018-10-18-at-17-58-35-png.1934

(if you believe I am frauding with an image I found somewhere else, look the tabs, what a coincidence that this guy on incels.is is also on another incel site looksmax.org and there is an account with the same name with hundreds of posts on that site)

Too GigaIQ for IQ test, too subhuman according to foids standards :feelsrope:

Last edited:
I have done it a while back
screen-shot-2018-10-18-at-17-58-35-png.1934

(if you believe I am frauding with an image I found somewhere else, look the tabs, what a coincidence that this guy on incels.is is also on another incel site looksmax.org and there is an account with the same name with hundreds of posts on that site)

Too GigaIQ for IQ test, too subhuman according to foids standards :feelsrope:
Impressive, very nice

No surprise here

Attachments

• Mensa IQ test.JPG
    Mensa IQ test.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 129
got a 131 when i tried. saw these comments, went bsck to ramdomly guess, got a 101. i dont think the test is too accurate