Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [cope]If you're not getting made fun of by girls like these then you don't need to care

They haven't really done anything yet.

Mayhem is good when people deserve it. No need to waste pretty faces.
They sure are cute especially no2 but try talking to them (not even flirting) and see if you share my opinion they would make you feel like dirt
I guess we can admire their good looks since society is encouraging women that they can be landwhales and they will still have plenty of orbiter providers and the occasional ride of chads dick

they would make you feel like dirt
It depends on how you talk to them. Stand your ground without coming off as offensive.
My heart is racing from the first gif holy shit. But that's beside the point, it doesn't matter whether the harsh words come from a gremlin or Zeus himself, they still have an impact.
GOAT
im going to enjoy this before this thread gets shut down for femioid worship
The smile on the bottom girl Is making me go crazy, I could die in happiness if she just acknowledged me.
Imagine talking to them.

Last edited: