Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Cope] Chin Up, You're Stronger Than The Average Normie And Chad!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
No, I'm not talking about physical strength and endurance. I'm talking about mental strength and willpower.

The fact that you're genetic trash and haven't killed yourself yet is incredible.

If Chad or Stacy were cursed with your exact face and physical features by a "magic spell", and knew they couldn't revert back, they would rope that very same day.

So pat yourself on the back, brothers. Be proud knowing that you have more mental endurance than the average person. You shouldn't be alive but yet you keep going! That has to mean something, right?

Normies could never understand our pain! So every time you get depressed just remember that if one of your normie friends was you for a day he would rope. (cope)

We were raised all our whole lives not receiving any female attention so weve gotten used to it

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not but yeah I’d honestly rather be an incel then be in the position most normies are in, in 2020.

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not but yeah I’d honestly rather be an incel then be in the position most normies are in, in 2020.

self aware blackpilled incel.

Most incels are bluepilled fucks who are still clawing for pussy

No, I'm not talking about physical strength and endurance. I'm talking about mental strength and willpower.

The fact that you're genetic trash and haven't killed yourself yet is incredible.

If Chad or Stacy were cursed with your exact face and physical features by a "magic spell", and knew they couldn't revert back, they would rope that very same day.

So pat yourself on the back, brothers. Be proud knowing that you have more mental endurance than the average person. You shouldn't be alive but yet you keep going! That has to mean something, right?

Normies could never understand our pain! So every time you get depressed just remember that if one of your normie friends was you for a day he would rope. (cope)
when the time comes to defend humankind from the horrors of alien invasion we incels will be fearless warriors protecting humankind from extinction, this will usher in a new aera of appreciation for the ugly male and males in general, they will be celebrated as heroes for being fearless warriors, defenders of terra,

and as a reward for this we get gene engineered to get better facial bone structrue, height and frame, no ressources will be spared in making the ugly male, the strong figher, also physically as pretty as his courage is.

no more incels will be born because gene engineering babys will be the new norm.

all males dominate society now because of their superior intellect and strength, woman will glady be slaves to this new masterrace, we will mate on the corpses of humanitys enemies the hottest stacies because social media documented the full struggle and fights of the incels against the alien invaders.

statues will be erect, streets named after them for their heroics, the sacrifice of the dead warriors will be forever remembered and mourned.

when the time comes to defend humankind from the horrors of alien invasion we incels will be fearless warriors protecting humankind from extinction, this will usher in a new aera of appreciation for the ugly male and males in general, they will be celebrated as heroes for being fearless warriors, defenders of terra,

and as a reward for this we get gene engineered to get better facial bone structrue, height and frame, no ressources will be spared in making the ugly male, the strong figher, also physically as pretty as his courage is.

no more incels will be born because gene engineering babys will be the new norm.

all males dominate society now because of their superior intellect and strength, woman will glady be slaves to this new masterrace, we will mate on the corpses of humanitys enemies the hottest stacies because social media documented the full struggle and fights of the incels against the alien invaders.

statues will be erect, streets named after them for their heroics, the sacrifice of the dead warriors will be forever remembered and mourned.

Yeah, fearless because we're not afraid of death!

Also that was inspiring ngl. You should write books. :feelskek:

cope level: science fiction

This is the biggest cope I've ever seen. Willpower is something that improves with positive reinforcement and validation, not the other way around. Chad has better willpower for doing difficult things, because he is constantly validated for his results and he chases the high of getting more validation. Incels on the other hand are chronically depressed and every action he takes borders on futility, no one will ever care about his achievements, so he has to force himself to do things while getting no reward.

More coping. Remember how men who sacrificed their lives on the titanic were remembered? Feminists shat on their graves and mocked them for being such simps. Some of them were literally slandered in the titanic movie.

Women don't give a shit about sacrifice or effort, all they care about is genetics.

Last edited:
There have been chads and stacys who lost limbs and had their faces burned, but haven't killed themselves. Plus, many ugly truecel cucks don't kill themselves and appear to be in good moods. What makes us mentally strong is that we accept rosties are hypergamous whores and can never pair bond with a non-chad.
Fuck chads, cucks, and whores. I'll never risk a finger nail trying to defend them.

lifefuel. even though it's cope it's still true

normies are about as mentally strong as wet toilet paper so I'm not sure that's much of a compliment

I haven't killed myself because I'm scared.

That's because I can't seem to find a foolproof and simple method to use helium gas to kill myself.

If I did, I would've used it by now

Cucked. I won’t fight for society that rejected me. In fact, i would take alien’s side

Cope. Doesnt help me get laid, so its irrelevant. :feelsbadman:

That's because I can't seem to find a foolproof and simple method to use helium gas to kill myself.

If I did, I would've used it by now
:feelskek:

Cucked. I won’t fight for society that rejected me. In fact, i would take alien’s side
in my mind they would just use u for torture or fodder for their alien pets.

would you also think the same IF when you have fought the aliens you get complimented and treated like a hero, like a rock star?

i would like that

Bullshit. If "Chad" or "Stacy" were born an incel, with our exact same genetics, upbringing, and social status growing up they would have done exactly what we have done-namely, some of them would kill themselves, and the rest would just be chronically depressed.

Incels are just a population group that happens to be treated like shit, there is no reason to assume we have more willpower than the average person.

This whole thread is peak cope.

in my mind they would just use u for torture or fodder for their alien pets.

would you also think the same IF when you have fought the aliens you get complimented and treated like a hero, like a rock star?

i would like that
I would just go er on humans and then kill myself. Cope if you think that this society will treat ugly men like heroes

I would just go er on humans and then kill myself. Cope if you think that this society will treat ugly men like heroes
thats why its clearly a fantasy :)

i honestly though think that through social conditioning and positive images of ugly males plastered everywhere we could influence how sub average males are seen

instead what we see in media is pretty guys are always the good guys, the heroes, and ugly guys are always the villains, the rapist, the cringemaster, the creep,

the perception can change again to at least give like 70% of men chances at relationships

You only get participation trophies for living here. Everywhere else they implicitly want you to kill yourself.

thats why its clearly a fantasy :)

i honestly though think that through social conditioning and positive images of ugly males plastered everywhere we could influence how sub average males are seen

instead what we see in media is pretty guys are always the good guys, the heroes, and ugly guys are always the villains, the rapist, the cringemaster, the creep,

the perception can change again to at least give like 70% of men chances at relationships
There's plenty of famous ugly people like ghandhi and no foids dream about fucking him. The only way to get holes back on track is to remove the cucked laws.

Thx fren. Fact is I failed at roping so how pathetic is THAT?

jfl.

When the aliens come to earth I want them to vapourise all normalscum and then blow the planet up. I won't be dying for any normie or foid, that's for sure.