Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cope#1: Race Comparison Cringe

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Stop with the stupid curry vs rice and other nonsense.If you are an incel, you will always look worse. Trying to compare the normies or chads of a race between groups is like you comparing your dream girl's chad boyfriend while another person says his crush's chad boyfriend is better looking.

It is cucked.

Thank you, and goodnight. (It's not night).

My race is ugliest.

Humans always compare themselves.

Curry will compare Indian curry and golden curry.
Rice will compare Sushi rice and Basmati rice.

Comparison is Cope.

Racebaiting gets replies so it will always be popular.

OP is a bluepilled faggot

Race matters.

granted any race can be incel

Tenor 3

OP rn

See you tomorrow

im only part of one race the incel race

this thread is AIDS

Since humans are basically trash race will never not be a thing discussed here since the only way ugly men can feel good about themselves is through the chads of their races who have sex

While race plays significance in dating, if you aren't good looking than you won't get laid period. Race is cope (mainly for whitey) so someone can feel some sort of significance or superiority in a world with no meaning.

You aren't special for having white skin, you're genetic trash just like your fellow non whites and Gorillas on this forum. Convincing yourself that only whites have sex is cope in itself.

OP is a bluepilled faggot

Race matters.

granted any race can be incel
not blue pilled, read what I said again.

that's literally my name I cope by calling out other copes

Since humans are basically trash race will never not be a thing discussed here since the only way ugly men can feel good about themselves is through the chads of their races who have sex

While race plays significance in dating, if you aren't good looking than you won't get laid period. Race is cope (mainly for whitey) so someone can feel some sort of significance or superiority in a world with no meaning.

You aren't special for having white skin, you're genetic trash just like your fellow non whites and Gorillas on this forum. Convincing yourself that only whites have sex is cope in itself.
brootal truth. Gorillas have it worse I imagine, cause one male literally takes all the females and has a harem

Those that deny the existence of a racial hierarchy tend to have a “Chad or death” type mentality, and thus think that the existence of chads within all races makes race a non-factor. Now, it is very possible that at some point in the future hypergamy will have accelerated to the point in which even High Tier Normie/Chadlite men will be rendered incel, but unironically believing that this is the case right now is pure autism. The reality is that, while sub5 is sub5 no matter what race you belong to, certain ethnicities do have a smaller sexual middle class of males that can manage to get by than others. There is no denying that, for example, Curry and Asian men have more neotenous facial features and smaller frames on average than white men. There is a reason why these men are often saddled with the stigma of being creepy and socially isolated, and it’s not mere media indoctrination, it’s because the majority of these men simply lack enough sexually dimorphic traits for women to be attracted to them. I don’t think it’s very fair to tell an ethnic that has inherited these attributes that their issue is specifically that they aren’t chad, because it’s essentially gaslighting and it also implies that their fortunes wouldn’t change at all if they were somewhere within the sexual middle class. However, it’s also not fair to say that being white will fix all your problems, because that’s gaslighting towards white incels, and implies that the myth of literal 2/10 white men slaying right and centre in Asia is true. Ultimately, race matters. Not to the extent that some here claim, but to deny that there is a racial hierarchy with regards to the Western sexual marketplace is willful ignorance.

Last edited:
not blue pilled, read what I said again.

that's literally my name I cope by calling out other copes

brootal truth. Gorillas have it worse I imagine, cause one male literally takes all the females and has a harem
I gave up on gorilla foids tbh. Its easier to just beat and rape any human foid who happens upon my domain.

Gorilla portrait evil eyes night 34456408

Those that deny the existence of a racial hierarchy tend to have a “Chad or death” type mentality, and thus think that the existence of chads within all races makes race a non-factor. Now, it is very possible that at some point in the future hypergamy will have accelerated to the point in which even High Tier Normie/Chadlite men will be rendered incel, but unironically believing that this is the case right now is pure autism. The reality is that, while sub5 is sub5 no matter what race you belong to, certain ethnicities do have a smaller sexual middle class of males that can manage to get by than others. There is no denying that, for example, Curry and Asian men have more neotenous facial features and smaller frames on average than white men. There is a reason why these men are often saddled with the stigma of being creepy and socially isolated, and it’s not mere media indoctrination, it’s because the majority of these men simply lack enough sexually dimorphic traits for women to be attracted to them. I don’t think it’s very fair to tell an ethnic that has inherited these attributes that their issue is specifically that they aren’t chad, because it’s essentially gaslighting and it also implies that their fortunes wouldn’t change at all if they were somewhere within the sexual middle class. However, it’s also not fair to say that being white will fix all your problems, because that’s gaslighting towards white incels, and implies that the myth of literal 2/10 white men slaying right and centre in Asia is true. Ultimately, race matters. Not to the extent that some here claim, but to deny that there is a racial hierarchy with regards to the Western sexual marketplace is willful ignorance.
No one denies it,I was specifically talking about incels trying to one up each other by saying their race mogs another, when in reality they will get no chick no matter which race average or chad mogs whichever.

I gave up on gorilla foids tbh. Its easier to just beat and rape any human foid who happens upon my domain.

View attachment 305126
based af

No one denies it,I was specifically talking about incels trying to one up each other by saying their race mogs another, when in reality they will get no chick no matter which race average or chad mogs whichever.

My bad for misreading it. Yeah, I’d agree that the racebait that goes on around here is pretty fucking retarded

Race-based shitflinging is fun tho

:feelsPop:

This

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back