Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill CoParentingPill: The rise of Casual Co Parenting

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-

How it relates to Inceldom. You fuckers whine that you want to pass on your genes (I do too but also have the love of a child and love that child as well). Now potentially here's your chance.

most incels were told by their parent's that they'd have a normal life, they wouldn't know how to navigate a special situation like this and would feel ashamed of it

most incels were told by their parent's that they'd have a normal life, they wouldn't know how to navigate a special situation like this and would feel ashamed of it

Yes bro we know but desperate times call for desperate measures. When normies, Chad's/ Stacies/Brads/Beckies etc know that Incels have the same freedoms & choices they do. Trust me things will go alot differently. Notice how no one took India/ Pakistan/ China & North Korea seriously until they all had Nukes. Same likewise for us.

Not sure how this differentiates from normal parenting but it seems that most of these women are on the older side tbh.
Idk about any one else but I want to have kids young with a young foid not some women in her later 30's or 40's and have a high chance of giving my kid autism or other birth defects.

This is fucked.

So they got pumped and dumped and are looking for a betabuck?

Not sure how this differentiates from normal parenting but it seems that most of these women are on the older side tbh.
Idk about any one else but I want to have kids young with a young foid not some women in her later 30's or 40's and have a high chance of giving my kid autism or other birth defects.

Ideally I'd like to have a child in my 30s with a woman in her late 20s or early 30s ideally.

This is fucked.

It is what it is. The only way we're going to get out of this mess afraid to say.

just remember boys, you might be ugly as fuck, a virgin, autistic, and socially isolated. But at least you arent a fucking co-parent or a cuck raising a random toilets rape baby and patting yourself on the back:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

just remember boys, you might be ugly as fuck, a virgin, autistic, and socially isolated. But at least you arent a fucking co-parent or a cuck raising a random toilets rape baby and patting yourself on the back:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Mate. I think you misunderstand. Those children are biologically and genetically yours also. 50%. What is cuckish about that?

Read the article again. It relates to the surrogacy thread I made yesterday.

Some of you fuckwits really are numbnuts.

Mate. I think you misunderstand. Those children are biologically and genetically yours also. 50%. What is cuckish about that?

Read the article again. It relates to the surrogacy thread I made yesterday.

Some of you fuckwits really are numbnuts.

so hostile over a small misunderstanding. Why are you so pissed off unironically. I said at least you arent a co-parent OR A cuck. Imagine raising a child but know your fucking (ex)wife is fucking some random thug. seems like some modern feminist agenda bullshit.

If you need to do this, accept your place as a subhuman that no one wanted to commit to, and don't breed.

so hostile over a small misunderstanding. Why are you so pissed off unironically. I said at least you arent a co-parent OR A cuck. Imagine raising a child but know your fucking (ex)wife is fucking some random thug. seems like some modern feminist agenda bullshit.

Bro. My bad. HOWEVER she wouldn't be your wife. You would just come together to have that child or future children as well. Then move on.

This is the worst case scenario but still an option on the tables. That's what I'm trying to convey.

If you need to do this, accept your place as a subhuman that no one wanted to commit to, and don't breed.

No. I want children of my own. To raise, love, love me back and help them & for them to help me back in future life

Last edited:
No. I want children of my own. To raise, love, love me back and help them & for them to help me back in future life
I was talking about foids who no man wants to commit to.