Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cooming on anime figures is the most retarded fetish tbh

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
"Oh I just bought this expensive anime figure of a character I like, I'll coom on it and upload a video or photos of the process so more ppl can coom to my weird fetish :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" What a perfect way of burning cash, detailed anime figures can cost more than 100$ (unless they're Chinese fakes) and with coom you just ruin them because it's impossible to clean without ruining the paint kek. I guess that those who record that type of videos are rich japanesecels who can afford going to Akihabara every day to fulfill their degenerate fantasies.

I guess that those who record that type of videos are rich japanesecels who can afford going to Akihabara every day to fulfill their degenerate fantasies.
Imagine going on .is and complaining about wierd fetishes:feelsugh:bruh people here advocating rape,incest and pedophilia:feelshaha::feelshaha:and then these guys hate lgbt cucks just jfl:feelshaha:Wierd fetishes are just a tippy toe of the iceberg:feelsLSD:

Imagine going on .is and complaining about wierd fetishes:feelsugh:bruh people here advocating rape,incest and pedophilia:feelshaha::feelshaha:and then these guys hate lgbt cucks just jfl:feelshaha:Wierd fetishes are just a tippy toe of the iceberg:feelsLSD:
Days since IT infiltration: 0

im gonna fucking kill you